[Arc 1.4]

( EDITED, 10.12.2020)

【MISSION】

_______________________________________

{N E W L Y  A D D E D}

HIDDEN:

> Help Villain, Spencer Welbeck, be the winner of life!

(REWARDS) 25 000 WE, 20 000 SC
_______________________________________

...

'AI, my good friend....THIS IS ONLY THE FIRST WORLD I TELL YOU!!'

AI: *Stays quiet and hides away*

She decided to not waste her time on something which was beyond help and focus on her...most unfortunate situation.

"Are you okay, miss?" The man said in a calm and cool voice. If only he was as he portrayed as he was currently internally screaming.

Helena's eyes widened and she hurriedly but gracefully leapt from his grasp. She didn't forget she had to be in character.

"Sorry for the trouble, mister..?" She trailed, wanting to 'sincerely' apologize. Through this, she gained the respect and admiration from the people who recognized her as the Heiress to the Messereś CEO seat.

He gently smiled, cheeks dimpled, capturing the hearts of every female around. "Spencer Welbeck," he lowered his voice so that only they could hear. His identity was kept a secret online but the world still knew of his name and achievements.

Esen saw Helena's eyes widened before he gestured with his eyes to keep quiet. Helena got the hint, just smiled lightly and did a light bow. "Thank you for your help, Mister Spence."

"No problem."

The crowd then moved on with their lives and as Helena was about to continue with her search, she felt a light tug on her sleeves. "You seemed like you were looking for something. Mind if I help?" He murmured to her left ear in passing before walking inside a nearby cafe.

Helena on the other hand was dumbstruck as she brought her hand to her ear. She felt...flustered and hot for some reason. But she soon brushed it off as it being the sun and went into the same cafe he went in.
_______________________________________

Currently, both Helena and Esen were sitting opposite of each other. While the latter's IQ had dropped to zero, the former was just quietly and calmly waiting to see what he had to say. 5 minutes went by like this, then 10, 20,.......

As 40 minutes had just passed, Helena was about to excuse herself before Esen had stopped her.

"Wait."

"Sincerest apologies, Mr Welbeck. But I have some business to attend to and seeing as it's nearly time for me to go back..." She trailed off and raised her eyebrows to him as if asking if he got the hint.

"I know. So, I'll be blunt, ask me anything."

Helena just stared at the man whose eyes were lit up and, as if she could see them, had dog ears and a tail wagging.

'This man....isn't secretly a dog is he?'

She then thought about it again.

'Eh, I guess it's better than this useless System I have.'

"Then...do you know where a florist shop is in this area?"

He immediately responded. "Yes, I do. Just a four blocks from this cafe and you turn left, there will be a big display of flowers in front."

That's when Helena realized that she was thinking of a florist shop in her original world. She facepalmed herself and awkwardly scratched the back of her head. "Thank you once again for your trouble, Mr Welbeck. I...have a bad sense of direction haha..." She awkwardly laughed before shutting herself up.

She cursed herself inside because she had to act like this while the other man just had the urge to pinch her cheeks.

"It's no problem. Everyone gets lost once in a while." Then, an idea appeared in his head. "If you're ever lost just contact me." He pulled out one of his business cards and handed it to her.

[ Smooth Esen...real smooth.. ]

'Shut up!'

[ But it's true! *snickers* ]

Esen just ignored his system and stared at Helena, who was obviously in character, as he handed his card.

"Oh! Thank you. I'll keep that in mind." Outwardly, she had on a light smile but inside she was imagining herself wanting to choke this man. Being innocent, she wouldn't know this was someone doing a move on her so she would accept it ah!

She cursed a million times before she thought of the benefits. She would be considered as an acquaintance of him since he gave her his card. It would be a good thing if she could make a collaboration with him for their companies and doing that she could help behind the scenes...

She checked her phone and saw that she had to return soon or Lily might worry. "I'm sorry Mr Welbeck but I have to be disrespectful seeing as I have to go soon. Would you consider making a collaboration with Messereś Enterprises?"

"I'd be more than delighted to so Miss Messereś." and he was. He had to use all of his strength to not just stand up and thank the world for this.

She then relaxed and smiled. "Very well. My father will be waiting then, Mr Welbeck. Goodbye and have a nice day." She stood up and quickly walked out of the door. When she was out, she sprinted towards the florist's shop.

Esen just chuckled before going back to his company.

When Clein noticed he came back and immediately thought he wasn't his boss. The boss before him actually had...a smile.

"B-boss?"

"Prepare documents of cooperation with Messereś Enterprises." His personality then took a whole change as he was now cold with his assistant.

Clein: Whoever could make him happy must be a God ah!
_______________________________________

Helena was now in her bed, exhausted from everything she had just gone through today. "System..." She groaned, too tired to even punish him for leaving her the whole day.

[ Yes host? ]

"Bring me the details of Spencer Welbeck..." She then yawned. "Hurry..before I sleep.."

[ Analyzing... ]

[ Ding! ]

[ Spencer Welbeck is currently, also, being occupied by a host called...Esen Welbeck. ]

He paused then wanted to ask something but he saw that she was already asleep.

He let out a breath of relief before going back into her ring.

[ It was...still too early. ]