[Arc 1.11]

In a dark dorm room, an anxious yet angry Rose was pacing. She paced back and forth without stopping with her thoughts in turmoil.

Chris had actually pushed her away. He had shoved her aside for the first time since they had known each other!

The more she thought about it, the more she got angry.

It had all happened because of that bi*ch.

Rose had suddenly felt her position was unsafe. She had to do something. Something that'll keep her safe. She wasn't going to end up like how she did in her past life.

In the past, she had tried to be everyone's favourite; she was kind and amiable. All of it was for her to live a comfortable life, nothing else. But even the most kind-hearted people can blacken if their closest friend had orchestrated a scandal for her, bringing her to encounter human traffickers when she fled from the scorn of the country.

But thankfully, God had pitied her. So she'll take this chance to do whatever it takes to live her life to the fullest! Even if she has to dirty her hands for herself.

With her eyes filled with murderous intent and a thread of insanity, she dialled a number. It took a while before the line picked up, then she spoke as soon as they picked up, "Do me a favour."

[ Ding! Rose Jadien blackening has reached level 7! May Host be wary! ]

A/N Yalls...I'M ALIVE!! FROM EXAMS AND CLASSES DAMN- 

ANYWAY, as promised, the chapters from the 2 weeks I missed!! Enjoy them to the fullest and as always, have a lovely day/night, stay safe, vote and comment!!

- KJ 🤧✨✨