The Other Side of Hollywood

"I don't know about this, Reggie said nervous as we looked out into the Hollywood Ghost Club.

"Don't worry Reggie, if you get scared you can hide behind me...I'll be hiding behind Alex," I said.

"And I'll be hiding behind Luke," Alex added.

"You guys need to grow up, Okay?" Luke said annoyed, "We're gonna get back at Bobby. He needs to pay for what he did to us."

"Yeah," Alex agreed and then turned toward me and Reggie, "I'm still gonna hide behind him."

"We're all good," Willie said poofing in beside us.

"Oh, uh, cool. Hey, just so you know, we have, like, an hour, because we got a gig with Julie," Alex explained.

"If we miss it, I'm pretty sure she's going to find a way to kill us again," I said.

"Oh yeah. No worries," Willie said, "Let's go."

We started walking toward some stairs and Willie slid down the hand railing, I swear if Alex doesn't marry him, I'm going to marry him for Alex.

"Wow, are you guys seeing what I'm seeing?" Alex asked.

"I think we're a little overdressed," Luke said fixing up his jacket.

We got to the bottom of the stairs and looked around in amazement for a second and then a couple walked through Willie and Alex.

"Whoa! I though these people were all going to be ghost," Reggie said.

"These are all lifers," Willie stated.

"Oh, uh, lifers are actually..." Alex started to explain.

"Alive people," I finished for him.

"We were listening," Reggie said.

"But this is a very exclusive crowd. Everybody here has, uh, paid a lot to get a sneak peek at the afterlife," Willie explained.

"What like sell their souls?" I said jokingly and then noticed Willie's eyes went wide for a second, that really didn't help my nerves.

"Gentlemen, and lady, I have a table for you," A man in a white suit said walking up to us, "Right this way."

We followed the man to a table in the front and sat down.

"Okay. So who's gonna make us visible so we can confront our old bandmate?" Luke asked.

"Oh no, no. None of these lifers have the power to do that," Willie said, "But here comes the ghost who does."

Over the announcement a man was saying something about a guy name Caleb Covington being back from the dead or something.

"Out of no where a guy or ghost I guess, who I assumed was Caleb, appeared out of no where and was floating in the air.

"Did you miss me?" He asked and the crowd went wild, "I did too! Welcome to the party of your dreams. From the Egyptians to the Druids, to the person sitting next to you, we've all wondered, where do we go when that finale light is snuffed out? Allow me to show you." And then he started singing.

He was a really good singer and performer. Then he made a band appear and some dancers. he walked right up to our table too and made a dancer appear on top of our table. It was amazing and nothing like anything I had experienced before. The performance just kept getting better and better and the guys and I were completely entranced by it. Once he was done performing he disappeared.

"This is so cool!" I said excitedly.

"Man, dude, I knew I recognized him," Alex said, "He's the guy that bumped into me outside the Orpheum."