11

how strange.

the day started like every other as hostel got himself ready for work.

but he did not expect for things to turn out like this...

hoseok ignored everything ever since they walked in. he just wanted to get this day over and done with and them being here ruined his plans of relaxation.

'seok?' he rolled his eyes before turning around with a forced smile.

'hello! are you guys ready to order?'

yoongi pulled his hand back from the beta, nibbling on his lip. hoseok glanced over at him before staring at the fake flowers at the other end of the table. had those always been there?

'um yeah we're ready to order.' namjoon cleared his throat, nudging jeongguk who was openly staring at hoseok. 'okay and what will you be ordering?'

hoseok wrote down their orders, eye twitching as jeongguk just wouldn't stop staring at him. it felt weird. 'okay, your orders will be out soon.'

'w-wait! when's your break?'

hoseok held back a groan, he just could not deal with this right now. he was starting to feel antsy. 'i don't have a break today, my shift is nearly finished.'

he just wanted to go back to the im pack and sleep. maybe take a hot bath to relax but mostly to get away from them. he closed his eyes and took a deep breath to calm himself. he had found himself to be quite moody lately.

'hobi hyung, you smell sweet.' he heard taehyung murmur as he tried to get closer to the beta.

'your orders will be out soon!' hoseok squeaked pushing the alpha away and running into the back of the kitchen.

'jung? you okay?' giving the okay sign to johnny who went back to the front register he breathed out a sharp breath another voice quickly entering his surroundings.

'hyung hyung!' a bouncy felix jumped onto him, causing hoseok to yelp.

'felix? what are you doing here? you finished like an hour ago.' the omega smiled, pulling away from the beta and handing him a small gift.

'a gift from me and my pack! we're very grateful you gave me this job.'

hoseok was dumbfounded. 'lix it's just a job you don't need to do this.' hoseok laughed the omega pushing the box into his chest continuously. hoseok took the gift with a smile, patting felix's head before the omega bounded out of the cafe to his pack.

it had been an hour, hoseok would have thought the pack left. he placed his apron onto the hook and left with a bow towards co-workers. finally, he could leave. he took one last glance at the table they were at before leaving with a shrug. at least they were gone from his work place.

he felt a little heavy on his feet, felt a little dizzy but he just wanted to get home. he could feel a migraine coming on so he left the store as soon as he could. he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket and he picked it up without a second thought.

'hoseokie? where are you?'

hoseok closed his eyes, it was just mark. 'i've just finished work hyung. i'm on my way back now.' hoseok answered as he bent down to tie his shoe. 'do you need a ride?'

he turned to look at the sun which was on its way to set and then closed his eyes at the throbbing of his head. 'please?'

hoseok sat on the curb, hauling himself up when he saw mark pull up to him. 'hey seok.' the alpha grinned lazily, the beta grunting as a greeting. his whole body felt heavy.

'you must be drained. do you want to talk about it later?' hoseok nodded, his eyes drooping shut as mark hummed to whatever was playing on the radio. finally he could go home.

hoseok had opened his eyes to find himself wrapped in a blanket, bath bombs sitting on the drawer with a horribly written note (the letters a little scrambled). he smiled nonetheless as he read through yugyeoms scribbly writing. 'please use these for your bath hyung ^^'

walking towards the bathroom he was surprised to see the bath already drawn with hot water. he placed the bath bomb in and stripped himself of his clothing. today was a rough day.

he moaned as his body hit the water, eyes fluttering shut as his body practically melted into its final stage of relaxation. the bath bombs fragrance filled his nose and he felt at ease.

as the water moved with his body hoseok couldn't help but let his sleepy mind wander off. why had his old pack been there? were they doing okay? why were they so surprised to see him?

did they miss him like he di-

hoseok shook his head, going a little deeper under the water before he began to wash himself. he groaned as a sudden sharp throb to his head hit him out of nowhere. stupid migraine.

'mmm they showed up out of nowhere. i don't know if it was intentional or not but it really threw me off.' hoseok ranted youngjae humming as he laid on the betas chest. 'you smell a little off as well hyung, are you sick or something?'

hoseok hummed, 'i have a migraine, i think i'm coming down with something.' youngjae made a small whining sound in the back of his throat as he rubbed his cheek against hoseok's. 'we can't have you being sick hoseok! hyung-hyung i'm gonna go grab the...'

youngjae ran out of the room leaving hoseok to roll around in the bed and get comfortable. he winced as he felt another jab in his body, pulling his phone out he decided to watch a bunch of mukbangs while youngjae did...whatever he was doing.

the door creaked open, and youngjae walked in with a tray of food and a pouting bambam joining in behind him. 'here hyung! eat this, we made it ourselves.'

'if i get poisoned i'm coming back to haunt you.'

'awh don't be like hyung. just try it, i'm sure you haven't eaten all day.' hoseok nodded and reached over to start eating the meal.

it was good. wasn't hot nor cold. hoseok grinned at the two, thought had only managed to eat half of it before he pushed the bowl away.

'just get some rest hyung...you're okay...'

and slowly, hoseok's body had gone into its much needed rest period.