4

'how was it hyung?' jeongguk asked from the door of hoseok's room. 'it was great, i wish i could've stayed longer.' hoseok sighed dreamily, flopping down onto his bed and breathing in the scent of the shirt he wore (yugyeom scenting it a few hours prior).

'you should take a shower, i can smell their scent all over you.' the younger scrunched his nose before leaving the room. hoseok couldn't help but roll
his eyes, it wasn't his fault his own pack didn't even scent him.

he ignored what the younger said and continued rolling around in his bed, looking at his bag which had been stuffed fill with youngjae and jackson's shirt and hoodies they had snuck into it.

it almost felt as if he was meant for their pack rather than this one. because they made him feel needed more than he ever had.

'hoseok, come down to eat dinner.' seokjin had called, the beta walking to the dining room on wobbly feet as he had just woken up.

sitting down at his 'assigned seat' which was at the end of the table, basically sitting by himself, he served his plate and poked around at it; not feeling particularly hungry.

'what's wrong? do you not like it?'

hoseok hurried to answer. 'it's not that, i ate a lot before coming; they kinda made me eat everything before i left because i looked a bit thin.' hoseok laughed at the memory, speaking so animatedly that they were confused as they've never seen hoseok this bouncy before.

'oh, well i-i can wrap it up for you to eat later.' taehyung stood up and took the betas plate and walked into the kitchen. 'i'm sorry for causing such a commotion, please forgive me.' hoseok apologised, feeling jittery for causing everyone to stop eating for something like this.

'it's fine...' yoongi shrugged, continuing to eat as he didn't really seem bothered. hoseok nodded before standing up and walking into the kitchen as well.

he watched as taehyung placed the now wrapped plate into the kitchen with a quiet groan. 'sorry my alpha.' hoseok bowed, standing back up when taehyung just walked past him. he couldn't fight the frown on his face as he stared at the spot the younger was just in; he went back to his room.

he went back into isolation.

the hot water hit his skin, causing him to flinch slightly then moan in relief. the water felt good against his bare skin, he scrubbed at his body with a lavender body wash. the one he always used.

as he rubbed the shampoo into his hair he wondered: did his pack truly want him?

he tried to remember of the times they'd go out as a pack; he could only remember a few times.

he tried to find ones where he wasn't excluded from some activities.

he smiled at a memory. the time they went to a carnival and there was a photo booth-

they said there wasn't enough room for seven people, so they made hoseok wait for them.

he frowned.

what about the time they were at an aquarium? ah yes, they had gone and hoseok asked if they could go see the sharks-

they made him go by himself.

as he washed the shampoo out of his hair he realised everytime they went out, it was never as a pack. but rather as them plus hoseok who was just a third party. almost as if they didn't want him there.

'who's hoodie are you wearing? it doesn't smell like any of ours.' seokjin had asked as he passed hoseok on the way to the shower. 'it's my friends, they gave it to me to wear because um... it was cold.' smooth, real smooth.

'well okay...just be sure to wash it once you're done with it.' the alpha had mumbled closing the bathroom door behind him.

'are you going to join us for breakfast today? we haven't really seen much of you...' jimin had whispered, reaching for hoseoks wrist only for the beta to bend down and tie his shoe lace.

'oh, you-you guys remembered me today?' hoseok was surprised, jimin was hurt. what does hoseok mean they remembered him today?

unsure of how to respond jimin had just nodded and cocked his head towards the kitchen, gesturing the older to follow him.

'hoseok? you're quite dressed up.' namjoon had commented as the two males sat down. 'yeah i guess, i'm going to go out with friends.'

they shrugged it off, not really caring and hoseok ignored the way his wolf whined at the action. 'yeah i'll just have something quick-'

the doorbell chimed and hoseok practically sprinted towards it. 'hoseokie!'

jimin frowned at the alpha and beta who had been invited into the pack house as they waited for hoseok. jeongguk's nose scrunched up at the familiar scent that had lingered on hoseok when he had come back from his friends place.

'it is lovely to finally meet hoseokie's pack. we've heard lots about you.' jaebum bit out, smile fake and eyes perfectly hiding the spite he felt when he noticed a mark on all of their necks but hoseok's.

'you must be the friends that hoseok hung out with a while ago.'

jackson smiled, 'pack actually. he stayed with our pack.'

namjoon's eye twitched as he looked at hoseok who was occupied with a piece of toast covered in butter. 'ah, and where do you plan on taking hoseok tonight?'

'we plan on taking him out with our pack again; just roaming and whatever. we might go to the aquarium.'

hoseok's head snapped up. 'really? can we go see the sharks?'

jackson giggled and pinched hoseok's puffed out cheeks. 'of course we can! there's also a new exhibit with sting rays. we can go see that as well right alpha?' jackson had turned to jaebum with hopeful eyes, the alpha smiling and nodding.

'o-oh, we'll have fun. return him by 11pm please...' namjoon had slowly said, watching as the beta left without a goodbye.

yayyyyy 100 followers ^^
thank you all for reading my trashy books which i update every once and a while :3