16

not edited-

hoseok woke up with a scream, a searing pain shooting from his abdomen up to his head. the alpha awoke from the scream and immediately shot away from the beta as if he had burned him.

'hoseok?!' jackson had ran into the room with bed hair and wide eyes.

'get off him you alpha fuck!' the beta pushed yoongi away from hoseok harshly.

'i-it wasn't me! look at him please. there's something wrong!' the alpha gestured to the crying beta. jackson spun around to hoseok and checked on him. the male panting harshly and clawing at his shirt.

hoseok looked-was- in pain. sweat and tears rolled down his face like a waterfall; his cheeks red, his bottom lip bleeding.

'holy fuck...' jackson whispered under his breath as he hooked his arms underneath hoseok's neck and knees.

'hyung! hyung run the bath now!' the beta ran out of the room with hoseok in his arms, jaebum running after them but not before sending a quick glare at yoongi.

said alpha shot up from where he had fallen. his mind raced with thoughts. what happened? is hoseok okay? why was he screaming? he walked back to the bed in hopes to find his phone but instead, he found something else.

is that...

'slick?!'

'shh, shh you're okay hoseok. alpha's here.' jinyoung cooed, patting down the sniffling male's hair as he laid in a bath of cold water.

'it hurts hyung.' hoseok winced, every part of his body felt like lava. hot to the touch. his movement was slow like that of a sloth.

a sympathetic smile grew on jinyoungs face, closing his eyes before opening them slowly to take a look at the panting male. the need to breed and mate grew in jinyoung's chest: he knew it was the alpha in him talking and he tried his best to keep the wolf away.

'hyung...hyung what does this mean for me?' the beta(?) whispered. fear. the male was scared. he was afraid. 'it means that now, you-you experience heats and-'

no.

hoseok shouldnt have to prepare for a heat. he's-he's a beta! he shouldn't need to go through a heat let alone be in this bath right now.

'hyung i'm a beta.' jinyoung frowned, his hand leaving hoseok's hair so he could dry it.

'hoseok...'

the "beta" shut his eyes, tears rolling down. a silent beg for the male not to say what hoseok thinks he's going to say because he didn't want to believe it. it was impossible, he shouldn't be like this.

'you're an omega.'

yoongi could feel his breath shorten, why...why was this happening now? he could smell hoseok from the room he was left in. even here he was suffocated by the sweet scent of hoseok, mango and peach. he clutched his phone and scrolled through the contacts before pressing the one labelled 'jin-hyung <3'.

the phone rang once before it was answered. 'yoongi? where are you?' jin's voice came through the phone, loud, tired and panicked due to hearing the quick breathing of yoongi 'i'm-i'm at xxx.'

the phone went quiet and yoongi could hear the faint clanking of car keys before jin's voice came through the phone again. 'okay i'm on my way baby, stay on the line with me.'

yoongi sniffled, and nodded despite jin not being able to see him nod. 'hyung hoseok he-he...' the alpha had started, eyes flickering to the door as if hoseok would walk through. 'hoseok? yoongi, are you with hoseok?'

the alpha wiped his face. 'hyung hoseok is presenting again. and-and there's slick and he's hurt and he-he screamed and cried and-'

jin shushed the alpha, 'it's okay yoon. where is he now?'

'he's in the bath tub. hyung i want to see mr na tomorrow, can you book me in?'

there was a small crackle and the sound of the car indicating it's turning before jin answered a little out of breath. 'of course, i'll send him an email after this. i'll be there in 5, be ready.'

it was quiet after that, yoongi walked towards the door quietly. 'e-excuse me...' he stuttered out to a passing by male, yugyeom, he remembered. the alpha looked him up and down, 'yes?'

'please tell hoseok i'm sorry and...uh, i'm sorry for being here. i'm sorry for everything that's happened and i just want to-'

yugyeom shushed him just as jin did. pity dancing in his eyes along with something yoongi couldn't exactly pin point. 'i forgive you. hoseok told me about the things that have gone on recently and yeah. you're not as much of a dick head as you were a couple months back. i'll let him know.' relief ran through his body and he felt like crying again. god he was so emotional.

seriously, what was going on with him? yoongi bowed slightly to the alpha before finding the front door and leaving, though he caught a last whiff of hoseok's now dying scent before he ran into the car parked outside. jin was here quick.

'hey yoongi.' the greeting came out strange and yoongi could see jin's eyes flickering from it's deep brown to red. jin must have smelt hoseok's scent on him. 'hyung...'

the older alpha shook his head, grip tightening on the wheel before he exhaled a deep breath. 'i'm fine. lets just-let's go home.'

yoongi nodded and leaned against the car window, he hoped hoseok would be okay.