10

next few chapters will probably be filler chapters !!
please remember that this book is a scrap lol :3

weeks had gone by.

weeks full of walking into the betas room to grab him for breakfast, lunch and dinner. but he was never there.

his absence, why did it feel so wrong?

jimin found himself staring at the room of the beta everytime he passed it. found himself staring at his hands late at night when all he could think about was his beta.

but hoseok wasn't theirs anymore.

had hoseok been theirs at the start though?

'hobi hyung! i passed my math exam!' jeongguk grinned walking into the betas room only to be met with silence. oh, he thought as he was immediately  met with emptiness in his heart.

he moved to hoseoks bed which vaguely smelt like...smelt like hoseok. hints of honey and vanilla. something sweet and innocent.

something so hoseok that jeongguk felt at ease.

taehyung would ignore everything. even as he'd walk into the betas room to sleep on his bed. even as he'd stare at a photo of hoseok for hours on end.

'i don't miss him.' he snorted, throwing the photo in the trash. but after 5 hour he'd go back.

back to pick it out and dust it off. placing it back in his wallet. 'i don't miss him.'

like taehyung, yoongi found himself staring at pictures of hoseok. the ones they had taken years ago. there was only one photo of hoseok he had from this year.

wasn't it pathetic?

'i hate all of you!'

why did his heart hurt so much? yoongi scoffed, he didn't love hoseok. he didn't.

but if he didn't love the beta, why was he crying?

namjoon and seokjin, no one knew what happened to them. the omega had locked himself in his room for days on end before eventually walking out. seokjin had buried himself in piles of work.

the pack was slowly falling apart.

was hoseok happy?

yes. yes he was.

the beta currently was watching a movie by himself. having a 'me day'. he was surrounded by snacks and blankets...and a pouting jackson who kept trying to sneak his way in.

eventually jackson trying to sneak in turned into him and youngjae trying to. before he knew it, hoseok had the whole pack outside his door.

and then on his bed eating away at his snacks.

'i-' hoseok grumbled under his breath, slapping the hands of mark who tried to wrap his arms around him. 'no cuddles for you.'

mark whined, trying again only to be swatted by hoseok again. 'i'll bite your hands off.' hoseok grunted, hauling the slight shorter alpha onto youngjae.

'this movie sucks.' yugyeom snorted, throwing a handful of popcorn into his mouth.

rolling his eyes the beta kicked him slightly. 'then leave.'

jackson howled with laughter at yugyeoms defeated face before being shushed but everyone around him.

yeah, hoseok was more than happy.