"What's he talking about?" Goyle whisper shouts in Draco's ear. "Come on, Draco. Don't be a pratt!"

"Oi, Goyle! Fuck off! Get out his fucking ear. He can make his own decisions." You shout at him, why was he being such a dick? He was never like this before. Everyone turns to look at you.

"Can he? Or is his precious little blood traitor the one pulling the strings behind the curtains?" He narrows his eyes at you, you turn and point your wand at him now. "You've gone soft, mate." His eyes flick to Draco.

"Oh yeah?" Draco follows you and points his wand to Goyle. "Not soft enough to hex you into oblivion."

You see Potter reach for his wand out the corner of your eye. "Easy!" You point your wand back to Potter.

"Expelliarmus!" Hermione appears from around a stack of chairs, disarming Draco.

"Avada Kedavra!" Goyle shoots an unforgivable at Hermione. Luckily she is fast enough, shielding the spell and sending a stunning spell straight back, but she misses and hits a pile of books.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" You run at Goyle, pushing your wand into his throat.

"Bec, we haven't got time for this!" Draco grabs you and starts to pull you in the opposite direction away from everyone as you hear Weasley shout something about Hermione being his girlfriend. Really, Hermione? Weaslebee?

Blaise and Lux begin running, followed by Goyle. The boys fall behind you and Lux, as you all begin running around the huge stacks of different items. Chairs, pianos, books, cabinets. Blaise and Goyle are throwing spells behind them at Weasley, but he is relentless.

"Ugh! Does this fucking arsehole ever give up?! Fiendfyre!" Goyle stops and turns to face Weasley, throwing a sea of flames towards him. You all stop running and turn to face him, seeing Weasley running away screaming.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Draco pushes Goyle into a stack of beds, but Goyle just continues to shake his wand, he can't seem to stop the flames from shooting out the end.

"Stop it!" Lux shouts.

"I can't! It-it just won't stop!" Goyle frantically is waving his wand, the flames are landing on books and chairs and growing, beginning to engulf the stacks above you.

"Draco..."

"Love, we're going to have to climb." You nod your head as he grabs your hand, pulling you towards a stack of tables that are flame free. Lux and Blaise closely follow you as Goyle trails behind, finally managing to stop the flames. You all begin to climb the stack of furniture, seeing that the flames were consuming almost the entire room now.

"Draco, it's-it's too much. There's no way we can get out of this." You say to him.

"Just keep climbing!" He shouts back to you. You look down and see flames beginning to climb up the stack of furniture you were all climbing.

"Draco!" You shout as he stops climbing, turning to see the fire swimming around the floor. Goyle grabs onto a chair, losing his grip as you watch him fall back into the flames.

"Goyle!" Draco shouts, you look to him, speechless, seeing the fear in his eyes. His gaze shifts to meet yours and he lingers for a moment. "Bec, come on!"

"Wait, just... just let me think!" You hover where you are, trying to clear your mind to find a solution. Just then, you see the trio flying on brooms above your head.

"Bec! I'll come back for you!" Hermione shouts.  "We can't just leave them!" She shouts to the other two.

"Of course, brooms!" You whisper to yourself. You look up to Draco, who was now stood on the very top table. He signalled for you to keep climbing. You watched Blaise pulling Lux up. You close your eyes and breathe.