5

YOU BOTH START WORKING ON THE essay, speaking only to confer on potions related issues. You both start to call it a night as you start to gather your things, you grab your potions textbook from the table as Malfoy's fingers slide over yours when trying to get his parchment. You freeze and flick your eyes up to his. You can feel the electricity course through your veins, every single nerve in your body ignited as his fingers rest on yours.

He holds your gaze for what feels like a lifetime, your heart practically beating out of your chest. He slowly moves his hand from yours and you silently curse him from taking his touch away so soon. Then, he's standing up and towering over you, he places both his hands on either side of the armchair you feel like you're sinking into. He leans forward and you risk a look at his lips, which turn up into a smirk. He breathes a laugh, his hot breath covering your face. Peppermint.

You watch as he leans closer still, but much to your dismay his lips don't meet your waiting mouth. He takes a hand and moves your curled hair slowly back over your shoulder, and tucks it behind your ear.

He whispers, "I like being the one to leave you breathless. It almost makes me forget that you're a blood traitor." He lingers there for a moment more, before pulling back and leaving his nose touching yours, your head is touching the back of armchair, leaving nowhere for you to go. Except, this isn't like it was with Montague. You want to be here with him, this close. Closer. His lips brush against yours, making you let out a whimper. He murmurs against your lips, "I like that even more." Before he crushes his lips against yours.

He grabs the small of your back and drags you up out of your chair, banging your hips together. You feel the butterflies going crazy inside of you, as your mouth moves in sync with his. You run your fingers through his platinum blond hair and grab on as he lets a moan escape his mouth as it enters yours. You feel his hand lowering from your waist as he grabs a hold of your thigh, pulling you up until both your legs are wrapped around his waist.

He carries you, kisses not faltering for even a second, all the way to his dorm. Right now you've never been so pleased that Lucius Malfoy has paid for him to have a private dorm. Malfoy carries you in, slamming your back against the door to shut it, before turning the lock. You both stop kissing for a second and stare at each other, you wipe his hair out of the way to get a better look into his eyes. He drops his grip on your thigh, so your feet touch the floor.

"Havelock, are you sure you want to do this? If you want to stop, we can. You can walk out this room and I'll not mention it to anyone. But if you decide to stay," he looks you up and down, biting his lower lip. You interject before he can say anything else.

"No, no I- believe me. I definitely want this. I want you." You fist his shirt into your hands, not quite believing how confident you sound. You walk towards him and he follows your lead, taking steps backward. You stop as you reach his bed and slide your robe off your shoulders.

You see his Adam's apple bob up and down, "good, well drink this first." He pulls his bedside table drawer open and hands you a vile. You take it from him. "Just have these lying around, Malfoy?" You say, raising an eyebrow. "Just drink the damn vial, and quickly" his energy sends a jolt right up your spine. You drink the vial, remembering it's taste from the night of the Yule Ball. You hand it back to him and he throws it to the side.

"Don't have to tell me twice, Havelock." He grabs your waist and spins you around, lying you down onto the bed. "Did you wear these pyjamas just for me? Were you trying to tease me?" You shake your head no, while twirling your hair in your finger. His eyes flicker to your hand. "You know," he starts again, "this really, really pisses me off." He grabs your hand that still has hair ravelled around your finger. "You see, it makes me jealous." You keep your eyes locked on his, you know this is the wettest you've ever been. "It makes me so jealous, because I want my hand to be in this hair," he runs his fingers through the long length of your brown locks. "I want my hand to be the one pulling it." With this he grabs a fistful of your hair and yanks it. You let out a stifled moan, much to his pleasure. The next thing you know his hands are running through your hair, pulling it and brushing it out of your face and his lips are against yours, using his tongue to ask your permission to enter your mouth. You open and meet his tongue with yours, swirling it around as he lays between your legs.

You start to fumble with the bottom of his t shirt, bring it up to his chest, showing him you want it off. He abides and pulls away, only for a brief moment to remove his top, but you find this too long as you grab the sides of his face and pull him back down to you. You're slightly conscious of the growing wetness in your knickers, but you can't help your hips from instinctively rocking against his, grinding on him. You can feel his length rubbing against you, but you want more. Like he can read your mind, he breaks your kiss and starts to work his way down your jaw, onto your neck and lifts your top up and off, sucking on your nipples. He doesn't stay there for long, seeming almost as eager as you were. He trails kisses down your stomach till he reaches your shorts.

"Are you sure, Becca?" Hearing your name on his lips, your actual name; not Havelock, drives you wild.

"Yes, Draco. I'm sure" he gives you one last kiss on the lips before he peels your shorts down, kneeling on the floor and pulling you by your thighs to the edge of the bed.

"Fuck, you're so wet." He groans, you would have been embarrassed had he not sounded so pleased. His mouth comes down to you, slowly licking at first before sucking on your clit. "Oh, fuck, Draco." He appeared to have begun to scratch the itch Mikhail had failed to last year. He brings one of his hands from around your thigh and inserts it inside of you, still sucking on your clit. He uses his finger in a 'come hither' motion, driving you over the edge. "Yes, Draco, that's it." You can feel yourself reaching your climax as he pulls his finger out and stops sucking. "No, don't stop, please" you beg with him.

"Becca, we're just getting started." You feel your cheeks blush. He runs a finger inside you one last time as you arch your back, lowering yourself to the bed as he pulls it back out. He reaches his finger to your mouth as your lips part and you suck the finger he just removed from inside of you. "Good girl" he whispers.
He pulls you up from the bed and carries you to the nearest wall, slamming you against it. You groan but to your surprise not in pain, in pleasure. He lines himself up with your entrance and slowly enters, allowing you to adjust to his length and width. Your hands tighten around the back of his neck as you both let out a groan in the others ear. He starts slow and deep, quickening his pace as your moans ascend.

"D-Draco I-I'm-"

"I know, m-me too"

And with that you both come undone together, as he slows his pace. He pulls out but doesn't set you down as he carries you over to his bed and lays you down. You think to yourself it must be way after 12am now and you still hadn't fully caught up on sleep after the party the night before, as you allow your eyes to flutter shut, hearing the shower turn on.

A/N - hey guys!! I hope you are enjoying the story so far. Please leave comments and also please vote and share! Thanks 💕