28

TRIGGER WARNING- scroll to bottom

YOU ROLL OVER IN BED, STRETCHING out your arms, feeling for Draco. Your hands find his chest as you wrap your arms around his neck and lift your leg over him. His arms come around you and pull you in closer to him. You run your fingers through his hair, it felt more coarse than usual.

"Morning." Your eyes snap open. That wasn't Draco's voice. You push away from the stranger in your bed and cover yourself over with your sheets. "Havelock, it's okay. It's just Theo. I'm not going to hurt you." He raises his hands in surrender, you try to steady your breathing as you scramble to remember the events from last night. "You asked me to stay, remember?"

You nod your head. You had drifted off last night while he and Lux spoke, but as you felt his weight lift from the bed you had reached out for him. "Please don't leave me alone." And so, he hadn't.

You come back to the present. "We didn't, you know." You say looking around the room skeptically, seeing it empty except the two of you.

"Have sex?" He asks. You nod your head, feeling slightly uncomfortable that you can't remember much. "No, we didn't."

"Okay. Did you change me?" You ask, referring to the pyjamas you were now in.

"Well, your dress was ripped." With that, you feel all the memories from the night before come flooding into your brain. You scan the room for your clothes from the night before. "Lux has got them, she wasn't sure what you wanted to do with them." He answers the question in your head. You nod. "But, Lux changed you. I didn't look, I swear."

"Theo, even if you had. You saved me, I know you wouldn't hurt me. You don't have to explain yourself, I was the one that asked you to stay. It's just, I-"

"You just expected someone else." It was like he could read your mind. "I get thar. But, Havelock, I need to ask you. How come you were on your own? You're never on your own anymore." The dorm door is suddenly flung open, interrupting your conversation.

"Bec, I need to talk to you." Draco stands in the doorway to the dorm, he was wearing his suit from last night, looking slightly disheveled. His hair was a mess, you couldn't bring yourself to look at his face. You hear footsteps running after him.

"I'm sorry, Bec. I tried to stop him." Lux appears behind him in the doorway. Draco's eyes glance from you to Theo, who is sitting on your bed, shirtless. You knew what it looked like.

"What in the fuck is going on in here?" Draco demands. You turn your head away from him. You weren't sure which was worse, him thinking you had slept with Theo. Or him knowing Montague had tried to rape you, after he had left you there.

Theo stands from the bed. "Listen, mate. I was just-"

"Just getting your dick wet?"

"Draco!" You scold him.

"What, Bec? I left you for one night and you end up fucking Nott?"

"It's not like that." You shake your head, exasperated.

"Malfoy, you need to listen to her." Lux grabs for his arm but he shrugs her off. He storms over to Nott as he draws his fist back and punches him in the face. Nott's hands instinctively rush up to his nose, catching the blood.

"Fuck me, Draco!" You throw your arms up in the air, then cross them over your chest.

"Why? Did he not satisfy you the way I do?" He narrows his eyes at you.

"I don't mean literally, you wanker."

"Malfoy, just calm down. Listen to her for fuck sake." Lux is helping Nott keep the blood from spilling on to the bed. "Episky." She waves her wand at his nose, you can hear the bones snap back together as he grunts.