6

THE NEXT MORNING YOU WAKE TO find yourself still in Draco's bed. One arm and leg splayed over his body lying next to you, you look up at him to find his eyes already on you while stroking your arm.

"Good morning, Havelock" he says with a hoarse voice.

"Back to surnames now are we?" You respond, raising an eyebrow at him. "I like the way my first name sounds when you say it."

"Well, that's convenient, because I really like the way my first name sounds when you say it." You can see him hungrily looking at your lips. You let him tilt your chin and kiss you with all the hunger from the night before, as he begins to to stroke your upper thigh with his finger tips. You pull away, "good, Draco. I'd like to keep using it."

—————————-

You take a seat for breakfast in the Great Hall, the inside of your thighs still sore. You smile at yourself as you replay the events from the night before.

"And where were you last night?" Lux whispers to you as Daphne and Pansy get up to leave the table, you think you see them shoot you a look but you choose to ignore it. You had forgot to discuss with Draco this morning whether or not you two were going to tell your friends about what happened between the two of you. You weren't even sure whether he wanted to continue it any further. But oh, how you hoped he wanted to.

"I told you, I went to study with Draco," you say, turning away from her and beginning to plate your breakfast up.

"Don't play coy with me, Rebecca, I stayed up till 1 am and your bed still lay empty, sheets untouched this morning when I woke." You think for a moment of how you can wiggle your way out of this, when you realise you can't. Sighing in defeat, you turn to face her.

"Okay, but you can't tell anyone." She shows a toothy grin at your defeat, and she's practically jumping up and down in anticipation. Something out the corner of your eye stops you just as you're about to tell her about everything, (well, as much as you could while sitting in the middle of the Great Hall at 8am) Draco sits across the table just slightly down from you, his eyes flick to meet yours and you feel your breath hitch.

"Well come on then, tell me who you spent the night with!" Lux says, you widen your eyes at her.

"Don't be so ridiculous! I didn't spend the night with anyone, I just fell asleep in the common room after staying up late to work on an essay." You glance back to Draco, but his face is hard as stone. He gets up and storms out the great hall, bumping into Zabini on the way past.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Zabini shouts back to Draco, who is now way out of the Great Hall. Zabini turns and comes to sit opposite you and Lux. "What's gotten into him?"

"Good question, I was just wondering the same thing. Becca was just about to tell me-"

"Tell her how I fell asleep in the common room last night." You interrupt. They both share confused looks with each other "yeah, I was up late, working on a potions essay. I guess the party had just wore me out."

"Pulling all nighters on the first day back, Havelock? Speaking of parties, we're having a get together with just our circle tonight in Draco's room. You're coming, right? Hey and speaking of Draco, I heard him ramming someone into next week last night." He says with a grin. Your cheeks glow red.

Lux turns to face you, "no way." She says, sarcastically. "You hear that, Becca? Draco railed someone last night. The same night you weren't in your bed. Coincidence, right?"

Zabini laughs, blissfully unaware. "Yeah you're right that is a coincidence! Anyway, I'll see you tonight in Draco's dorm?"