42

"COME ON, MATE. LET'S GO FOR A walk." Blaise tries to pull Draco back by the shoulder, as he stands in the doorway gaping at you, but he shrugs him off.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, it was just an accident." You attempt to defend your actions.

"An accident? Please, explain to me, how the fuck do you accidentally kiss someone?" You could see an anger in his eyes you hadn't ever seen before.

"Bec? Are you here?" Theo's voice comes booming from downstairs. You see Draco's jaw clench as he turns and heads down the stairs.

"Theo, what are you doing here?!" You run to the top of the landing, leaning over the bannister and looking down at Theo.

"You left your wand." He holds your wand up in the air. Shit. It must have felt out your pocket when you picked your clothes back up.

"Yeah, well, you're going to need it. He's going to kill you!"

"You told him?!" His eyes widen as he turns to face Draco.

"Expelliarmus!" Theo uses your wand to block Draco's spell, retaliating and throwing one back at him.

"Blaise, do something!" Lux elbows Blaise in the ribs, causing him to double over slightly. He turns to her, looking for an apology. She just widens her eyes at him, he rolls his eyes and makes his way for the stairs. You turn back to the boys as you see Draco block a stunning spell from Theo.

"How dare you fucking touch her. I've told you once and I'll tell you again, she's mine." Draco throws another spell at him, but he blocks it just in time. "I thought we'd already spoke about this!"

"We did." Theo points his wand at Draco, a jinx coming hurling out of the end of it, but it hits the wall instead. "We agreed that I wouldn't touch her, until she wanted it." He has a smug grin on his face, angering Draco even more.

"Fuck you, Nott!" Draco throws his wand to the side, lunging forward and throwing a punch to Theo's jaw. "Why would she want you when she has me?"

"Because you're a fucking arsehole!" Theo grabs Draco by his blazer, pinning him against the wall.

"Theo!" You shout over the banister at him, but he pays no attention to you, hitting Draco in the mouth, bursting his lip.

"How do they always end up covered in blood?" Lux murmurs beside you.

"It's my fault, it always is." You say.

"Oh, stop throwing yourself a pity party. There are more pressing matters." She nods towards the boys, who were now rolling around on the floor.

You push off the banister and begin walking down the stairs. "Both of you, stop it!" You shout, halfway down the stairs, but neither of them even glance your way as they continue beating the shit out of each other. You bend down to grab your wand from the floor from where Theo had dropped it.

"Petrificus Totalus!"

You point your wand at them, as a white light comes hurtling out the end, both of the boys stiffen and drop to the floor.

"Right. You two fighting is not going to solve any of this. It's my fault Draco, I went to Theo. I was upset and I made the mistake. I never should have kissed him. Punching the shit out of him isn't doing any of us any good. Be angry with me, not him!" They both just stare at you awkwardly, unable to move.

"Finite Incantatem."

Their bodies relax as they both begin to climb to their feet, brushing themselves off.