43

YOU WAKE THE NEXT MORNING TO find yourself in Lux's guest room bed. You sit up, seeing Theo asleep on the chair in the corner of the room. He slowly opens his eyes, sitting up straight.

"Have you slept there all night?" You ask, rolling over to face him and rubbing your eyes.

"Yeah, I didn't think you should be on your own, and I didn't think it would be right to just sleep with you." His eyes widen. "I mean, like, go to sleep... in bed... with you. Not actually like... have sex-"

"Yeah, I got it, Theo. Thanks." You push your hair back out of your face, rolling onto your back and staring at the ceiling.

"Great, tea?" He stands out of the chair, obviously wanting a way to get out of this awkward situation.

"Yes, please." You pull the covers back off you to stand up, finding yourself in only your underwear. You squeal, covering yourself back over. "Oh my god!"

"Okay, I'm gunna go!" He walks out of the room, covering his eyes. He moves out of the doorframe and heads down the stairs, revealing Lux standing at the end of the hall.

"Morning!" She shouts, walking towards you.

"Yeah, morning Lux." She comes into your room and shuts the door behind her.

"Who pissed in your cereal?" She asks, referring to your tone of voice.

"Who the fuck undressed me?!" You whisper shout.

"Me, of course. Who else?" She sits on the edge of your bed.

"And then you let Theo sleep in the same room as me? While I was in only my underwear?"

"Hey, don't blame me. You were the one that kissed him." She raises an eyebrow at you.

"Lux, I feel terrible about that. It was a mistake, I never should have done it."

"Kind of stating the obvious there, Bec." You place your head in your hands, feeling guilt engulf your entire body. "How are you feeling?"

"Like shit."

She nods to you. "Are you going to try and talk to him today?"

"Yeah, I think so."

She smiles at you. "You're welcome to stay here as long as you like, but I do have to get the train back to Hogwarts today."

"Thank you, but I'll be fine." You smile at her.

"Are you sure?" You nod at her. "Okay, then. But you're always welcome here." She places a hand on your knee and smiles at you.

"Any chance you have some clothes I could borrow?"

She smirks at you. "Of course."

She heads into her room, reappearing with a robe for you to wear. You slip it on and climb out of bed while Lux drags you into her room, she had always loved styling you and giving you makeovers.

"Okay, so if you're going to see him, you're going to have to slay." You roll your eyes at her, as you watch her sift through the clothes in her wardrobe. She pulls out a couple of different outfits for you to try on, but your eyes gravitate towards one.

"That one." You point to the leather mini skirt and dark silk green, cowl neck top.

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely."

"You don't even want to try the others on?" She put on a pet lip.

"It's pointless, really. That's the one, it's perfect. He'll love it." You walk over and take the outfit from her. "Can I please use your shower?" She nods her head to you just as you hear a knock on the door.