22. "𝚆𝚑𝚢 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚊𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚜?"

Harvey slammed me against the wall in the elevator as soon as the doors opened. He held my waist with one of his hands, the other holding him up as he rested it on the wall. His face was inches from mine and I could feel his breath on my neck.

I stared at his face as he looked over to the elevator buttons. His face was contorted with anger and lust and I watched his eyebrows furrow as he tried to remember his floor number.

The digital clock above the elevator does read 12:38 and I wondered if the girls were still in the boy's room. Harvey clicked the button on the wall to the floor his room was on.

"Really? You want to hang out with them?" I then had an idea. An idea that would change his mind. "Don't you want me?" I whispered seductively into his ear, grabbing onto the collar of his white button up shirt.

"We haven't even kissed yet." He murmured, chuckling as he clicked the button to my floor.

Once the doors had closed he inched his body closer to me, snaking one of his arms around my back and pulling me closer to him.

"Why always elevators?" I say, a smirk playing on my lips as my arms made their way around his neck, pulling his face even closer to mine.

We were just inches from touching when all of a sudden the elevator stopped at Harvey's floor.

Just before the doors opened we managed to step back from one another and compose ourselves. And a good thing too as Sara was waiting by the doors.

"Going up?" I asked, smiling like nothing happened.

"Nope. I just came to say goodnight to everyone and to see if you were back from your date yet. Where are you too off to?" She asked.

"Mum, it wasn't a date and Skye just left something in her room. We're coming back down to join the others in a minute." Harvey said.

"Well me and your dad are going to bed now. Goodnight guys." Sara said.

"Night." I called as the doors closed again.

She left us in an uncomfortable silence, both of us not really knowing what to do. I turn to look at Harvey who was looking at the doors when the elevator started to move again.

He turned to look straight back at me and wrapped an arm around me again.

When the doors opened once more, stopping at my floor this time, Harvey smiled at me mischievously before he bent down. His other arm wrapped around my legs and he scooped me up off the ground and into his arms.

I yelped in surprise, which quickly turned into laughter which Harvey joined in with, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. He carried me bridal style down the hallway to my room. I fumbled around in my pocket for my key card and once I finally got it I tapped it on the door handle. It buzzed and I pushed the door open.

Harvey placed me down gently on the floor and closed the door behind him, locking it as he did so.

"So," He said turning around to face me.

"Stop being awkward Mills." I said as I walked over to him and backed him against the door.

He was taken by surprise when my lips finally connected with his, although soon enough he was kissing back with the same amount of force. My fingers ran through his hair as his made their way up my body, finally resting on my waist.

⚠️

Harvey picked me up, after signifying that I hop up, and walked us to the bed. He layed me down on the mattress and took of his jacket as he stood between my legs. I perched myself up on my elbows and took in the view.