27. "𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚍, 𝙸'𝚖 𝚋𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚛."

*Explicit sexual content*

It was a long way to Newcastle and we made a few stops along the way to grab snacks and have a couple toilet breaks. By the time we got to the hotel, everyone was now awake, even Harvey, although we didn't have much time until we needed to be at the venue so we decided we would just go straight there, although Harvey said he wanted to go to the hotel first.

Harvey and Sara jumped out of the bus and took what they could of our luggage with them, leaving the rest of it behind to be taken into the hotel later. They assured us they'd meet us at the venue in a little while, Harvey just said he urgently needed to do something. No questions were asked and the rest of us shot off to the venue.

We got there right on time and everyone rushed out of the bus. I took some of the equipment through the back door and put it down in the backstage area.

After everything had calmed down a little, we were all sat in the green room. Dobby was fiddling with his camera while he talked to Dylan. Jenna and Max were warming up their voices together and Alex and I were just watching them and occasionally talking to each other.

Harvey bursted through the door out of breath and a bit sweaty. His hair was all over the place and he looked like he'd just run the marathon to get here, which he might of done.

"The cab- it didn't arrive... on time." He manages to splutter out in-between breaths.

This boy. I swear to god.

I laugh at him lightly as I shake my head and look down at my lap.

"You need to get ready for the meet and greet Mister." I say as I get up and walk towards him.

I fiddle with his hair and rearrange it so it's not crazy messy anymore. I bit my lip as I concentrated and furrowed my eyebrows. He was staring at me. I could tell. Although when I looked him straight in the eyes, they weren't the same as they were before. Just a few minutes ago, he looked all cute and now I couldn't tell what was going on. His eyes were dark and he looked kind of angry. I took my hands away from his hair, thinking I had done something wrong.

"What?" I asked him concerned.

"Don't bite your lip love." He whispered in a deep tone by my ear.

"Or what?" I whispered back, feeling confident.

"Or no one will be getting any sleep tonight. All they'll be able to hear is you moaning my name." Harvey replied.

I take a step back from him, completely flustered. My mouth had gone dry and I choked on air. Luckily everyone was too engrossed in their own conversations to notice that my cheeks had gone bright red and my breathing had sped up. Harvey had now gone back to being cute and innocent as he walked past me giving me a cheeky smirk.

I turned back around to face everyone once I had composed myself and sat back on the sofa next to Alex. Harvey started to warm up with Max and Jenna when Paul came into the room.

"Five minutes 'til the meet and greet."

Everyone got up except from me and Alex and left the room after saying a brief goodbye.

"So you seriously don't know what Harvey's up to tonight?" I ask her, stressing as I start to pace the room.

"No, I don't but I know that you need to calm down. From what Jenna's told me, it's not a big deal. He just wants to spend more time with you before the last show tomorrow." She says.

I sit down on the sofa again feeling an overwhelming amount of sadness hit me. I totally forgot this would end someday, I just didn't want it to be this soon.