29. "𝙼𝚞𝚖, 𝙳𝚊𝚍. 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐."

We weren't staying overnight at a hotel this time so the boys had extra time to prepare at the venue. Everyday was practically the same on tour so Paul had suggested that the boys take a load off and we go have lunch before they were actually needed at the venue.

Paul parked the bus at the back of the venue and we all stretched as soon as we got out. The long car journey had taken a toll on me and my feet were asleep from sitting down for too long.

The boys and Jenna started to carry some things into the venue as Alex pulled me to the side. 

"What are you doing when you get home?" She asks in a hushed tone.

"I'm not sure. I guess I'll just have to face her." I sigh.

"Ok, well you have me and Honey. You also have Harvey and the rest of the group now so-" 

"Yes, I know. I'm not alone." I state, rolling my eyes.

"Girls! Where do you want to eat?" Max calls from behind us causing our heads to turn in his direction.

"I'm not fussed." I shrug and Alex nods agreeing with me.

"I think I saw a McDonalds down the road if you're up for it." He says coming closer to us so he didn't have to shout across a parking lot.

"Sure." Alex says.

At that, the rest of our little group came out of the back door and trudged over to us. We all began to walk down the street and I was making conversation with Dobby and Dylan. That was until Harvey came up behind me and grabbed my waist, pulling me towards him and lifting me backwards causing my feet to leave the floor. I squeal slipped from my lips and everyone turned to make sure I was ok. They were all relived to see that it was just Harvey and I messing around and continued with their conversations.

"I haven't seen you much today." He whispers in my ear after placing me back on my feet.

"Oh please. You woke up next to me and we spent about two hours together. You're like a koala." I giggle.

"Well I won't see you." He says weaving his fingers through mine and walking along side me.

"Don't remind me." I huff.

"It's gonna be fine." He says.

We continue to walk at the back of the group, putting all our trust into Max, who was at the front, hoping he knew where he was going. We get to McDonalds and it was pretty busy. We decided that it would be a good idea if a couple of us sat at a table and the others ordered. I had full faith in Alex to get my order right so I went off with Harvey and Dobby to a table in the corner.

"Great, I'm the third wheel." Dobby rolls his eyes playfully as he sits at the table opposite Harvey and I.

"I'm glad it's not me who's third wheeling Mobby anymore." Harvey shoots back with a smug smile on his face.

"Hey," Dobby says sternly with a chuckle, "So, what'd you get up to last night?" 

"Well you know, we played hide the aubergine." I said sarcastically, looking directly into Dobby's eyes.

Harvey throws his head back, letting out a laugh. He chews on the inside of his cheek to stop another loud chuckle come out of his mouth. Both of the boys had flushed a shade of red and Dobby screwed his face up at the thought of his best friend banging someone.

"You asked." I shrugged as I saw the rest of the group coming closer with the the trays of food.

"Skye, I got you chicken nuggets and chips with a coke zero." Alex says as more a question.