5. "𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚎 𝙱𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚎𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎?"

Today was the day Alex and I would get to see Max and Harvey for the first time out of, well I don't know how many times.

At 3pm, my doorbell rung. No one else was in the house. My mum had gone somewhere, probably to a pub, and my brother was no where to be seen. I flung the front door wide open, my eyes meeting Alex's and I hugged her tight. Having only come out of quarantine 4 months ago, the rules were still a little strict. We could hug each other but big gatherings weren't allowed until a couple weeks ago.

"Omg I'm so excited!" She squealed pulling away from me and holding my hands.

"Me too!" I said back in the same tone as her.

"Ready to go?" She asked, pointing to her mums car behind her.

"Yep!" I said, picking up my overnight bag of the floor as well as a small bag for Honey. Before closing the door, I turn around to grab Honey's lead. Alex's parents had agreed to look after her because I knew if I left her here she wouldn't get treated properly. I clip Honey's lead to her collar and leave the house, locking the door behind me.

Alex's mother, Sue, was going to drive us to the train station and from there we'll get the train to London. We're also going to be staying overnight in London and coming back tomorrow. My mum didn't know we we're going to a concert, I had just told her I was going to London with Alex and she didn't really care anyways.

Alex took my bag from me as I opened the boot, tapping the side, showing Honey it was okay to get in. She jumped up and I put her bag next to her, shutting the boot door. I walk round to the side of the car, and get in beside Alex.

"Hello sweetie!" Sue said from the drivers seat.

"Hiya!" I replied cheerily.

"So are you excited for the concert?" She asked.

"Very!"

Sue was like my second mum. She never liked my mum as she knows what she's done to me in the past. Alex and her family are the only people there for me in my rough times.

When we got to the train station, before we got out we said our goodbyes to Sue and Honey then we picked up our bags and left the car. In the next 10 minutes we were on a train up to London.

------

It was now 4:30 and we got to meet Max and Harvey in half an hour. We had got to the venue not long ago, after dropping off our bags at where we would be staying, and were now waiting in line to see the boys. For the next half an hour, I was anxiously waiting, feeling slightly nauseous.

"Oh god. I'm so nervous." I said turning to Alex when we finally got to the front of the line

"So am I, but we're here now." Alex smiled.

They were less than two meters away. It was so amazing.

"Next!" A man shouted from the side.

Before I was able to compose myself, Alex pulled me by my arm. We were guided over to a boy with dark brown hair. He smiled at us and then I realised it was Dobby.

"Woah." We said when we saw him.

"I didn't know you were the one filming and taking videos. I mean it makes sense." Alex said. I pass my phone to Dobby and he smiled at us again.

"I'll send you the video later." I whispered in Alex's ear.

"Okay." She said back quietly.

As soon as Alex had finished speaking a rush of adrenaline hit me and I became so happy. I ran over to Harvey and Alex did the same to Max. He held his arms wide open and I ran straight into his embrace. My head was in his chest as I was so small compared to him. I took a whiff his aftershave and I almost melted in his arms. I could only imagine having one of his hoodies. I eventually pulled away and hugged max too.

"It's so nice to meet you guys." Harvey says smiling. We didn't have time to respond as max quickly spoke.

"What's your guys names?" Max asks sceptically.

"I'm Skye and this is Alex." I say.

"Skye Bailey by any chance?" Harvey says.

"Um yes." I say kinda shocked that he knew my name.

"So your the person who won the lifetime tour tickets?" Max asked.

"And you bought Alex along as your plus one, nice." Harvey said.

"Yeah. How did you-" My stomach now felt acidic and I became really nervous, my voice shaking slightly.

"So the boys were talking to their team earlier today and were saying how they would like to get to know you guys a lot and they wanted to change the way the lifetime tour tickets work," Paul said, appearing from the side of the room and cutting me off, "Basically you get to come back stage with them and hang out every time you come to a concert." Paul says walking up behind the boys who nodded, agreeing with their dad.

"Wow." Alex said her mouth dropping open in awe.