28. "𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍?"

I woke up to see Harvey still asleep beside me. I groggily raise myself onto my elbows and look around the room for something that I can quickly slip on to cover my body. My eyes land on Harvey's t-shirt from yesterday but before I could move out from under the covers to get it, I felt arms snake around my waist and pull me back.

"Harvey!" I squeal as he pulls my back onto his bare chest.

My head sinks down into the pillows as Harvey's head rests against the back of my head. The heat from his body encases me like a blanket of warmth and I feel his breath on the back of my neck. After a couple of relaxing minutes he props himself up on his front, causing him to release his grip from me. I turn around to face him with a confused look on my face.

"Where were you going off to?" He asks nearing my face.

"I was gonna put your shirt on." I say putting my hand on his bare chest.

He smiles with a cute glimmer in his eyes. Suddenly, I feel a wave of sadness over come me.

"Harvey, I don't want to go home." I say above a whisper, my voice cracking slightly.

"I know but I'm right here if you need to call me. I promise I'll pick up. And you have Alex. If you need to come over, we can always pick you up." He smiles reassuringly but I could also tell he was sad.

"I need a shower." I groan, annoyed that I'll have to leave the comfort of the bed but wanting to change the subject.

"Ok, want me join you?" Harvey asks kissing my lips lightly.

"Only if it's just a shower. I'm still worn out from last night."

"Mhm," He hums, smirking to himself.

I get up from under the covers, now completely exposed. I look behind me to see Harvey staring at me, his mouth slightly open.

"It's not my fault if you don't join me." I smile as I walk off into the bathroom.

I turn on the shower and grab a towel for myself, placing it nearby the shower mat. I hear movement from the other room as I step into the shower and under the water, running my hands through my hair as the water trickles down my face. I close my eyes, enjoying the warmth of the water.

Harvey soon makes his presence known as he steps into the bath tub along side me and places his hands on my waist. I step out from under the water and move closer to him so that I can grab the shampoo. When I open the bottle Harvey stops me and takes the bottle from me. I watch him as he pours the shampoo onto one of his hands and then he brings his hands to my hair. He massages the shampoo into my scalp and I shiver from the feeling.

Once the shampoo was all over my hair, I back up under the water again. I rinse it out myself as Harvey applies shampoo to his own hair.

"We're going back to our house tonight, so you'll get to see Honey," Harvey begins as he rinses out the shampoo from his hair, "and then I think Alex's mum is going to pick you up tomorrow morning."

"Ok." I sigh as I apply shower gel to my body.

"Look, if you have any trouble when you get home, just call me. Ok?" He says placing his hands on my arms.

"What happened to the dominant Harvey I was with yesterday?" I ask smirking.

"There's a time and a place Skye." He says as he bends down and pecks a kiss to my nose.

He turns off the shower once I had rinsed the rest of the bubbles off of my body.

"Besides," He continues, "I wanted to ask you something."