1. "𝙷𝚎 𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚝"

"I can handle it." Betty cooper said from my phone screen. 

"I know- I know you can." Jughead said back.

I lay in my bed, watching Riverdale. It wasn't the best show but I had nothing else to do. My bed is where I spend most of my time as we're in quarantine at the moment due to a virus. I'm so sick of the same old routine every single day now. There's nothing to do anymore.

I snuggle further under the covers, my eyelids starting to become droopy. I just sleep when I become bored nowadays. My phone then vibrates in my hand, causing me to be alert and awake.

The notification read, maxandharvey started a live video.

Suddenly, I get a little too excited and my eyes are wide open again. I love these two boys so much and they make me so happy.

I click the notification almost immediately and smile into my pillow when I saw Harvey's smiling face on my screen. Harvey was so cute that he made my heart melt but at the same time he could be so hot and I wouldn't know what to do with myself.

I haven't met them yet but I went to their show earlier in the year. Me and my best friend, Alex tried to get meet and greet tickets but they were all sold out by the time we found out we could go, although, it was amazing seeing them live. Max then stepped into shot behind Harvey.

"Hi guys," They both say, waving to the camera. They were in one of the boy's rooms and have huge grins on their faces. They looked really excited about something.

"We have an announcement to make so stick around while we wait for more people to join!" Max exclaims, happily.

Suddenly, I see load of complaints filtered though my comment section, saying things like 'tell us now'. They make me smile to myself a bit. A comment with a very familiar username then catches my eye and know right away that it was my best friend, Alex. She shared a love for the boys just like I did.

"Right, so we are going to be doing something to raise money for charities this Friday. It's going to be a-" Harvey begins but gets cut off by Max.

"Can I say it? Can I tell them what it is?" Max interjects, fidgeting with excitement.

"Fine, go on then." Harvey says, seeming slightly annoyed.

"We are going to be doing a 24 hour live stream on Friday from 5pm!" He shouts.

All of the comments suddenly start to go crazy with positive feedback. I'm not sure if i'll be able to stay up the whole live but it's worth a shot. I can always find it on Youtube another time.

"But as well as us doing the live stream, we would also be really happy if you donated some money.It doesn't have to be much but there are prizes you will be able to enter into if you donate!" The on-screen Harvey says.

A smile spread across my face as I start to get my hopes up.

~10 minutes later

"Thank you for watching our live. Don't forget to join us on Friday! We love you and go donate if you can." Max says ending the live stream.

Once it ends, I go out of Instagram and go donate some money so I can be entered into the raffle. I'm so happy and excited that I get to see them act stupid for 24 hours. It is gonna be one of the best days ever but also very long.

I turn off my phone and plop it beside me, eventually sitting up in bed. I pull off my covers and swing my legs around to the side of my bed, stretching my back. There's nothing to do except boring school work so I guess I'll just get on with that.

------

A/n: Hi! This is my first book and I hope you are enjoying it so far. Let me know if you have any suggestions for what you want to happen in the plot. I hope you are all safe and staying at home at the moment and yes this is kinda based off of a true story with the livestream.