21. "𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚋𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?"

The show was amazing. Jenna and the boys performed amazingly and Birmingham loved them, of course. Dobby spent the whole time trying to make us laugh when we were helping Sara at the merch desk but soon had to go to help at the meet and greet.

Now Alex and I were back at the door to our room with Jenna was downstairs in the lobby talking to a fan who was also staying at this hotel when we left her.

"Alex! It's nearly 11! I have like 20 minutes to get ready." I said freaking out when she finally got the key card to work.

"Alright calm down. Get changed and I'll get my makeup out and I'll do a little something." She chuckled as I ran over to my suitcase.

"Ok. Thanks." I say hurriedly.

I rush into the bathroom with my white dress and matching high heels and quickly get changed, weary of how much time I have. I heard a knock at the hotel door and felt sick from stress and anxiety.

"Who is it?" I call out the bathroom door to Alex.

"Don't worry, you still have time. It's just Jenna." She shouts back.

I let out a long breath and put my high heels on as quick as possible, trying not to fall over as I do so. My dress sits comfortably on my body and stops just above my knee. One of the shoulders is off one side and the chest is cut just so you can see my cleavage. I slung a nice bomber jacket round my shoulders to finish off my outfit.

I open the bathroom door to see Jenna and Alex sat on the bed. Alex had all her makeup sprawled out on the bed and Jenna was holding a hair brush and a few pins.

"Sit!" They both shout as soon as they see me step out.

I walk over to the bed and sit down. They immediately pick up different items and start using them on my face and hair. Alex likes that I don't like too much makeup so she focuses on my eyes where she just does black liner with nude eyeshadow. She also applies some concealer and blush.

Jenna, on the other hand, pulled two bits of hair out of my face and pinned them to the back. It's a good thing that Alex and her had suggested that I curl my hair earlier, before we went to the show, and now they've created a really cute, natural effect.

My phone suddenly pinged with a notification. The time read exactly 11.

———

*imessage*
Harvs🌻

Harvs🌻
On my way up.
*attachment*

———

The attachment was a photo one of the boys had probably taken. He was dressed up, which was a surprise, in a casual suit and he was making a stupidly goofy face.

"He's coming."

As soon as those words had left my mouth, there was a knock at the door. I nervously put my phone away into the pocket of my jacket. Both of the girls looked at me and smiled excitedly. I walked over to the door, taking deep breaths to calm my nerves and wiping my sweating palms on my dress.

"Hi Harvey." I said nervously when I opened the door.

"H-Hi!" He said anxiously.

"I want her home by 12:30 and no later." Alex warned him coming over to the door to hand me a key card.

"Alright, give it a rest mum." I said rolling my eyes.

"Have fun guys." Jenna says as we leave the room.

I shut the door behind us and start to walk down the hallway with Harvey walking beside me.

"They know then." Harvey smirks, nodding back to where we came from.

"C'mon. We're girls. Of course they know." I roll my eyes.

He just chuckles quietly to himself.

"What about Max, Dobby and Dylan?" I ask.

"Boys don't really talk about that stuff but yeah, they know we're going to get food together. I think the girls are actually going down there to watch a movie with them later."

I nod, listening to him speak as he presses the button for the elevator. The doors immediately open and we both step in.

"Let's hope it's not like last time, hey?" I joke as the doors close.

"What, like this?" He asks getting closer to me.

My eyes stay fixed on his as he corners me and I thought he wasn't going to stop. That was until my back hit the wall. His arm rested on the wall above my head, the other down casually by his side.

I harshly gulp down all of my nerves trying to put together something to say but he stops me as I begin to open my mouth.

"What? You don't want to go back up to the bedroom already do you?" He mumbles in my ear.

"You're very confident tonight Mills." I say putting my hands on his shoulders and pushing him back.

"Well, I try." He smiles.

———

"Thank you for bringing me out." I said to Harvey as we walked down the road.

The street was lit by a couple of lamps dotted around and the road was quite quiet. The moon was high up in the sky, shining down with the stars around it.

Our arms were interlocked and we were just meandering down the pavement, not having any rush to be anywhere.

"My pleasure. Thanks for paying." Harvey said.

"My pleasure." I mock him.

"Can I borrow your phone?" He asks.

"Why?" I ask skeptically but hand it to him, unlocked, anyways.

"I wanna spice up my contact on your phone."

He unlinks our arms to take a stupid selfie and smiles at his silliness. He then relinks our arms as he goes on to change his profile picture.

"What's this?" Harvey asks, pointing at my phone screen and stopping, causing me to pause with him.

It was the picture of me and him in bed, cuddled together. The picture I so dearly didn't want him to see purely because I didn't know how he'd react. The picture that he's now found.

"Uhm-" I manage to get out.

I turn to face him directly as he still stares down at the phone. His face shows a mix of emotions, mainly confusion and amusement.

"Alex sent it-"

"When were we in bed together?" He smirks as he moves two fingers to zoom into the photo, inspecting it further.

"The night of the London show. It wasn't that long ago. Did you forget already?" I laugh.

His face turns dead-panned, looking extremely serious.

"Who else knows about this?"

"I promise nobody else knows about it except Alex and Max." I say quickly.

"What if I want people to know?" He says slyly.

"What?" I ask, catching my breath in my throat.