37. "𝙸 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

Max and I got back from our meet up a little later than anticipated. Alex was invited to stay over at the Mills' house but she said she had to get back home. Something about waking up early to meet a family member. I had zoned in and out of the conversation a little bit although I felt a lot better by the end of the day.

"I'm gonna head to the store." Harvey said, kissing my cheek as I walked into his bedroom.

"Oh ok. Why are you going?" I asked, a little shocked that he was voluntarily doing a chore.

"It's not for anything special. I just don't have many left condoms." He said, pulling a hoodie down over his torso.

I blushed a little and chewed on my lip to stop myself from letting out a giggle.

"Do you want anything?" He asked.

"Can you pick up some kiwis and also some honey cashews, please?" 

The truth was, I'd been craving honey cashews for a couple days now and the kiwis just popped into my head.

"Bit of an odd request, but sure." He chuckled.

He walked over to me, putting his hands on my waist. I instantly looked up at him to see him smiling at me as he bent down closer to me. Our lips connected and I inhaled contently, wrapping my arms around his neck to play with his hair. Before things became too heated, Harvey pulled away.

"I'll see you in a bit and then we can continue that." Harvey says winking, removing his hands from my waist and leaving the room.

"Thanks." I call after him.

I turn to sit down on the bed when Max comes into the room, shutting the door behind him.

"Whats up Maxikins?" I say, slumping down onto the bed and resting my back on the headboard.

"First of all, never use that nickname ever again. I beg you." He cringes, sitting at the end of Harvey's bed.

"Ok, what about Maximus?" I ask, laughing.

"Definitely not." He laughs.

"What can I do for you?" I ask, composing myself once again.

"I need to ask you something personal, and you might get kinda mad about it at first but just listen to me. Ok?"

"Ok." I agree a little skeptical to what I was agreeing with.

"I have searched up the symptoms and also searched up some medicine that you took a little while back." He trails off, seeming a bit awkward.

He didn't say anything for a couple of moments until I nodded my head for him to continue.

"I think there is a possibility that you are pregnant." Max blurts out.

"What?" I giggle, almost losing control and hysterically laughing although Max's facial expressions hadn't changed.

"You threw up this morning and then-" Max starts.

"Max, I threw up because I did shots with you yesterday-" I cut him off trying to reason with him.

He doesn't let it go and he continues to speak.

"But then you also couldn't stand the smell of coffee earlier because it made you feel queasy-"

"I was already feeling unwell!" I raise my voice over him, leaning forwards on the bed.

"You said you weren't going to get mad." Max says.

"Yeah, well I didn't know what you were accusing me of."