18. "𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎."

"We're back!" Harvey announces, opening the front door and dropping Freddie's lead causing him to run into the house.

"Great! You're just in time for dinner." Sara says as she walks past the front door where we're undoing our shoelaces.

I remove my coat and hang it up and then unhook Honey from her lead and place it in the basket full off dog things by the door.

When we walk into the kitchen, Max, Alex and Jenna were already sat at the table about to start eating. They all turn around to look at us and smile politely. Harvey and I quickly rush to sit down next to each other with our friends.

"You look happy." Jenna says to Harvey.

"Really? Don't I always look happy?" He asks.

Alex is sat the other side of me and she nudges my arm. I look at her wondering what she wanted.

She raised one of her eyebrows at me and just smiled. Alex could tell something had happened. She'll have to wait till later to find out.

"Where are we sleeping?" I ask, referring to Alex and I.

"Umm, there's two sofa beds in the living room," Harvey pauses, "Or you three girls can have my room, although one of you would have to sleep on a blow up mattress."

I look from Alex to Jenna. It seemed as though we'd be sleeping with her and I couldn't wait.

"I don't want to steal your room from you Harvey." I say, starting to eat the dinner that was laid out in front of me.

"Honestly it's fine. Whatever you're more comfortable with."

"We'll take the pull out sofas." Jenna says.

Well, that's one way to sort it out. I guess downstairs we wouldn't have to speak as quietly and I could be with Honey all night.

"Yeah, you wouldn't want to sleep in Harvey's room anyways. I don't even know what state it's in at the moment." Sara chuckles.

"Hey, I do clean my room you know?" Harvey scowls.

"Once in a blue moon." Max mumbles but still loud enough for most of us to hear.

Harvey just stares at him and rolls his eyes as the rest of us laugh at him.

"That was great, thanks Sara." I say 10 minutes later after finishing my food.

"No problem hun." She smiles.

I get up from my seat and walk my plate into the kitchen. I open the dishwasher and place my plate and cutlery away before returning to my seat at the table.

"Do you mind if I excuse myself and feed Honey?" I ask.

"Nope. Do you want me to show you where the dog food is? Harvey asks, finishing his dinner.

"Yes please."

I get up once more and walk out into the kitchen with Harvey in tow. He puts his plate away just like me and walks over to a cupboard on the right hand side of the kitchen.

"Ta da!" He announces.

"Perfect, thanks. In just gonna get her bowl." I say.

I turn away to walk to the living room to fetch Honeys bowl. She's sat in her head in there and pokes her head up when she sees me. However she's more interested to see that I'd just picked up her food bowl. She stood up as fast as lightning then stuck to me like glue. She always does this when I make her food.

She follows me into the kitchen and watches me very intently while I pour two cups of food into her bowl. I then pour a bit of water before telling her to sit.