Simon's Game Part 1 Ch 22

Start from the beginning

"Hello captain bobby," Simon said.

"Simon, what do you want?" Bobby asks and the team heard their captain mentioning Simon's name and they all listen to what he has to say on why he is calling Bobby.

"I just want to play a game with the best firefighter in LA. Let's call it TikTok where are my Bombs" Simon said and started laughing.

"What? that stupid kid," Buck asked.

"haha, nice to hear your voice Buck... let the game begin," Simon said and bobby's phone started showing a countdown.

"The rules are simple to track all the bombs and disable it with a press of a button, easy peasy. No cops or I'll detonate the bombs in an instant. Once the timer reaches zero places will go boom boom unless the heroes save the day," Simon said.

"Omg he is a psycho, leave the people alone it's us that you want" Chim replied.

Hen received a text from an unknown number. It states "The answer is in sight, the truth will come to light," Hen said to the others.

The others look inside the truck and found a piece of old blank paper.

"There is nothing on this" Buck said holding the paper and trying to look at it at a different angle to see if they miss something.

"Maybe we miss something?" Eddie ask.

"The answer is in sight the truth will come to light," Hen repeats.

Bobby got the idea " Light we need a light source" Bobby grabs the paper and shine it in the sun the words started appearing.

"It's a map of one of the 3 bombs looks like we only have a certain range to look for the bomb so that's a good sign" Bobby replied and they head there.

"You call this a good sign cap?" Hen asks.

"20:00 Minutes" bobby's phone alerted.

Then Buck receives a message.

Buck

A place where Liber sleeps, filled with dreams of fantasy.

"what does liber means?" Buck asks confuse about the text send by Simon.

"It's .......Latin for book" Chim replied.

"the library, fantasy section," Chim and Buck said at the same time.

"Buck you and Chim go to the library using the ambulnce. Go!" Bobby ordered them and they proceed.

Bobby drives to the house and looks for the bomb.

Eddie got a text

One thing more disable the core

"Cap I received a message from Simon," Eddie said and shows his phone to Bobby.

"Alright I and Eddie will solve this Hen TK find the bomb and disable it," Bobby said and they agreed.

"This one is hard," Eddie said as he drives the truck.

"One thing more disable the core... core... core!" Bobby still doesn't know what that means.

"What is it cap?" Eddie asks as he drives.

"The core of this operation happens...." Bobby thinks.

"At the firehouse!" Eddie finally put all the pieces together.

"Cap the last bomb is at the firehouse," Eddie said and quickly goes there.

Bobby called Owen "Owen evacuate the firehouse Simon place a bomb there."

"What!? That kid...Alright," Owen said and hangs up and quickly inform the others.

"10:00 minutes" bobby's alarm.

"Buck, Chim what's your status?" Bobby asks.

"Hey cap we still can't find the bomb. there is a lot of fantasy book on this library" Buck replied through the radio.

"How about you Tk, hen?" Bobby ask.

"Cap we found the bomb and Tk is looking at it" Hen replied.

TK press the button and the timer stops.

"It's done" Hen added.

"Alright 1 down 2 to go," Buck said.

"Cap we found the bomb" Chim replied.

"Alright stopping it now," Chim said and press the button.

The 2nd bomb stops

"Yes 2 down 1 to go" Buck cheers.

"Don't get carried away buck the last bomb is at the fires station" Eddie said.

"Ok we are on our way," Chim said.

"Same here Athena shows up," Hen said.

"Alright we need to disarm the last bomb in 5:00 minutes," Bobby said.

"5:00 minutes!" Everybody yelled.