Chapter 14

I was sitting on my couch, playing call of duty. It was 4pm, one hour left to go to Ashleys'.

It's not like I'm keeping it a secret. I couldn't care less if she knows or anybody knows for that matter.

I just wanted to exclude myself from immature people and highschool school drama. Be low-key, focus on studies, learn and graduate.

But being bullied and be a target of Queen Bee wasn't in my plan. I wonder how she'd react if she found out the truth.

I sighed. I wonder what will my parents say? Would they understand me if I tell them I don't want this engagement?

Nah. They think giving me money and luxury is enough for me.

They won't understand. They'd be too busy for me anyways.

I thought I'd leave complicated behind and have a fresh start. But life had other plans.

As I was playing and thinking, I heard the door bell ring.

Who might be here at this time?

I paused my game and got up to open the door. I reached the door and opened it revealing a gorgeous lady.

She had high heels on. She was wearing a flower patterned short skirt, too short for my liking. Her perfectly tanned legs were revealed. Her blouse was revealing a bit of her boobs, enough to make someone crazy.

She's way too hot to be a highschool teacher. She can pass for a Victoria Secret model!!

I heard her cough. I looked up and met her eyes. She had a smirk on her face.

Great. She saw me checking her out.

"Yes?" I asked politely, composing myself.

"Won't you invite me inside?" She asked with a knowing look.

"We can talk here" I replied.

She sighed. "When were you going to tell me about your engagement?" She asked crossing her arms.

I raised an eyebrow "Why do I have to tell you Octavia?"

"Are you kidding?!" She scoffed.

"Nope. I don't think it's any of your business" I said

I know it's damn well her business but she can't have any right in my life when she's with that asshole.

She took a step forward. "So you're marrying your bully huh. I bet she doesn't know she's engaging to her victim. I wonder how she'll feel when she get to know the truth" she smirked.

I don't give two fucks about how Ashley feels. She had the audacity to have a deal with me. She's a bully, spoiled princess.

But I can't have Octavia know anything more than she should know.

I gave in. "It's just a business arrangement. My family and her's are making an alliance which can be done with our marriage."

I looked around before looking at her.

She was silent, looking at me with something in her eyes.

"How old are you?" She asked

That question caught me off guard. What was she trying to do?

"I'm 17 as of now, 18 in a month." I answered

She nodded her head. "You know I think you're attracted to me" She stated

I was staring in her hazel orbs. "Yes" I admitted honestly. "But that doesn't mean I've feelings for you" I added.

"Don't worry about that." She said as as she pecked my lips and left leaving me confused.