Chapter 21

I was sitting on chair, staring the beautiful woman in front of me. She was moving gracefully as she was teaching. She had reading glasses on. It was really sexy

Damn.

I was just looking at her. I already knew everything she was teaching.

She was looking at whole class as she was moving back and forth. Suddenly her gaze fell on me.

Hot damn.

It lingered a bit longer til she spoke up."Where is your book Ms. Williams?"

"Uh, in my bag?" I motioned over my bag

She crossed her arms, seemingly disappointed. "You want detention?"

I wasn't in any mood to argue with her. It won't do any good to argue when I want her to like me as before.

I shook my head "No ma'am"

She looked at me for a moment and went back to board "Open page number 90"

I ignored the rest of what she said. It was way too easy. I took the book out of bag and laid in front of me. I propped my head on my hand and rested my elbow on table.

After a while, I felt someone shaking me. I looked up and saw Octavia standing there with her hand on my shoulder.

I leaned back to sit properly and noticed drool on the desk. Gross.

"I didn't know I was boring" I heard Octavia said.

I looked up and saw a grimace formed on her face. I must have dozed off.

I shook my head as I looked around. "Nah, you're fine as hell"

No one was in room other than me and Octavia. The class must have ended.

"You do know you can't flirt with me Alex" she stated.

I stood up and looked at her. She was confusing me which was making it more complicated. I don't know what was happening in my life anymore.

"Why?" I asked firmly.

"Cause I'm your teacher" she explained.

I scoffed and took a step forward towards her as she took a step back.

"That didn't stop you before" I argued.

She sighed and turned around just to walk back to her desk.

I took my bag and went to her. "What happened Octavia?" The same question was on my mind. What made her to act this way?

She was cleaning her desk. It was lunch now.

She looked up. Her striking hazel eyes pierced into mine. I was searching for any reaction on her face but it was blank.

"Nothing happened. It was foolish of me to think that something can happen with you and me." She said monotonously while continuing packing her work.

I rolled my eyes. She's too stubborn for my liking.

"Okay, atleast tell me why you decided to help my mom with the wedding?" Is this the end of Mission Octavia?

She finally packed everything and organized her things. I was waiting impatiently for her to answer.

She laid her purse on table and sat on chair while facing me. She took off her glasses and rubbed her eyes. Must be tired.

I heard her take a deep breath then she looked at me. "You're about to get marry Alex. Your mom is so happy about it and I don't want to ruin it for your family"