Chapter 18

I was sitting in car, watching outside the window as the trees passed by.

I know I can't do anything to stop it but they should've atleast gave us time.

I can't imagine Octavia's gonna take part in it. How can se goes from wanting me to letting someone else have me.

It frightened me a little a bit, not knowing what she wanted, what are her intentions or how to keep the upper hand with her.

I know she didn't lend a hand just out of kindness. That is bullshit! She might have a motive.

Did she want me to chase her now? Maybe I was overthinking.

"Alex!" I heard him shout.

I immediately covered my ear and looked at him. "Don't shout. I have proper hearing"

He rolled his eyes "I called you like a hundred times"

I raised an eyebrow and looked straight bat road "You do know that it's not true"

"Are you thinking again?" He asked

I sighed "When I'm not thinking David" He hummed in response.

"Where are we going?" I asked watching him as he drive.

He didn't said anything but motioned somewhere. I looked at the direction and saw Addison's house.

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"Addison asked me to check up on you since you weren't answering her calls" he replied. Why didn't she come instead of asking David?

I rolled my eyes. After the big declaration of my freaking wedding, I went locked myself in my room. Addison was calling me, I wasn't in mood to talk so I ignored her calls. She gave up after some time, the David started calling me. He was so stubborn and eventually I gave in.

That led me in his car and us on our way to Addisons'. I told him everything and he understood. His parents are also same but they won't sell him out. They love him and he loves them. I don't know how that feels, maybe I'll never know.

Mom didn't even bothered to check up on me. She knew I was pissed and against it buI don't know why a part of me still want to be loved by them. It's impossible. They definitely aren't best but I never expected them to sold me out for alliance. What is it, 80s?

Man, this is frustrating!

We pulled up in driveway, got out and closed the door.

I looked at around, there was a different car parked. I never saw it here when I hangout with Addy. Maybe they have guests over.

"Let's go" David and I walked through the door. He texted Addy informing our arrival.

As we entered o saw Addy walking over us with a concerned look on her face. She came over to me and wrapped her arms around me, hugging me tight.

I was caught off guard from sudden hug. I embraced her back. It felt really nice, I feel safe. I looked at David, he was grinning.

"Are you alright? Why weren't you picking your phone?!" She pulled back, still concerned.

I miss her hug already.

I was about to answer, suddenly I saw Brain coming from a room with someone. Someone I'm too familiar with.

Addy follows my gaze. "Let's go to my room. Brian's doing business"

I was still looking at that person, he was looking at me with a smirk on his face.