Chapter 13

I was sitting on seat, totally bored. I looked at front, Ms. Craig sitting there, grading something. Half an hour passed already. Half an hour more to go.

I didn't have any homework and can't play with my phone in front of her

Honestly she was wasting my time.

I sighed, a bit louder than I expected.

"Is there any problem Ms Williams?" Ms Craig asked.

I looked at her, pissed why the hell she kept me here? The reason doesn't really makes sense.

I plastered a smile, "No Miss, there's no problem"

She eyed me and looked at the clock. She looked at me again, "I can't seem to figure you out. How come you can act normal as if everything's fine?" She asked, pissed.

I internally rolled my eyes. She can't seem to take the hint. Why can't she just leave me alone?

It's better if I just play. "What do you mean ma'am, I don't understand it?" I asked

She laughed sarcastically, "Drop the shit Alex. You know what the hell I'm talking about!" She stood up while saying the last part.

She was really angry.

I gulped. I never saw her like this. It was scary and hot at the same time.

Stupid mind.

She took steps towards me. I really need to stop her mind going berserk.

I suddenly stood up from the seat. She stopped at my sudden actions.

Good, now she won't go all hulk on me.

"Let's just talk, okay?" I asked, hoping she would just agree.

She crossed her arms, glaring me intently.

Damn if only looks could kill you.

"talk" she snarled.

I took a deep breath, adjusted my glasses and looked at her, in her beautiful hazel eyes. "Okay, so there are some questions and something I wanna say"

She just looked at me, waiting for me to continue.

I took another breath, " First of all we never had any proper conversation or anything to make you like me. I mean who the hell does get feelings for someone you don't know? I never told you about this" pointing at my disguise or façade " cause why should I? About me being your student, I wasn't going to tell you, ever. And you have a boyfriend, so sorry but not sorry." I finished.

She was just looking at me, or should I say burning holes.

"Do you like me?" She said just above the whisper.

What!?

"What? Did you just not listen what I said?" I asked in disbelief.

"Just answer my question" she said, softly

I was still looking at her. Do I love her? Hell no. Like? Not sure. But I do find her attractive and petite.

The question kind of caught me off guard a bit. I never thought about it, it never crossed my mind.

"I don't know" I said while shrugging my shoulder.

"What do you mean? Either you do or now?" She started loosing her cool. How the hell does she handle immature teenagers.

I almost laughed at the thought.

"I don't know. I never thought about it. But I do find you attractive." I answered honestly.