Chapter 7

I opened the gate with my key and went inside with her.

The house was clean, I'm home all the time, and I don't make a mess.

She was following me behind as I made my way towards kitchen counter. I put my groceries there. "You can put these here" I motioned her towards other side of counter.

She let the groceries down and looked around.

I cleared my throat. "Umm.. Gloria isn't here?"

I raised my eyebrow, how did she know my mom's name?

"What?" She asked

"You've met my mom?" I asked

"Oh yeah, this morning. She's really nice and friendly. We talked for a bit " here we go again with friendly neighbours, I sighed.

"Good, she tend to scare people sometimes" she laughed looking at me.

Now there was an awkward silence as we were looking at each other. I so hate these situations where I don't know what to say.

Here eyes are so beautiful, anyone can drown into her, long eyelashes Her cheekbones are prominent, her full link lips... Oh god! They are so luscious begging me to just kiss them.

no Alex, no infatuation remember, especially on hot teacher.

I cleared my throat making us look away from each other. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked

"Just water please" she answered

I took out a bottle of water out of refrigerator, a glass and poured the water. I looked up and caught her staring at me, she looked away.

I sighed. I took the glass and gave her water. "Thanks" she said

I nodded. I looked at her as she was drinking the water. Some of water droplets were dripping from her lips down her cheeks, going through her neck to her breasts.

I gulped.

It was such a turn on, I so want to lick that droplets off her neck and breasts.

She finished her water and gave it to me. "Are you married?" I blurted. Way to go.

She raised her eyebrow, looking intently at me. "Do you see any ring?" she showed her left hand.

We made our way to the couch. We sat opposite facing eachother.

"Hmm, do you plan to marry that guy? Rick, your boyfriend." I asked curiously. My curious ass doesn't really know when to shut up.

"Why the curiosity?"she asked "and how you know he's my boyfriend, not my friend or someone else? She added

She's smart, I'll give her that.

I smirked "I saw you guys shoving your tongue down eachother's throat the other day"

She lookes shocked. I laughed at her reaction. "Oh god, look at you!" I said still laughing. She was getting redder by second.

"When was that?" She asked

"I ain't telling you" I said smirking. The truth is I never saw them making out. It was the shot in the dark. But I do know about their relationship cause of their shopping spree argument in the store days back but she doesn't need to know.

"So?" I asked again.

"I don't know" she said.

'You shouldn't. He's a cheating asshole who probably doesn't care about your feelings. I bet all he wants sex and more sex.' I wanted to say but can't cause it's none of my business.