Chapter 24

"Why aren't your parents home?" I heard Addison say as I closed the door and sat inside her car.

I shrugged "Sometimes I think they are cheating considering their frequency of not being home but then again they go out together always."

"They still look like they're in honeymoon phase" she chuckled and started to drive.

I nodded.

My parents always did everything together. I don't think they have their own separate life. They're always together. If it was me, I'd suffocate.

"But when did you see them? I don't remember introducing you to them.." I raised an eyebrow while looking at her.

She turned her head to look at me and winked with a grin on her face.

I shook my head in disbelief and looked outside the window.

She met them behind my back.

It's been two days since Octavia walked away. Two freaking days.

Thinking all day was draining my energy so I thought I won't think.

It didn't work tho

"How you gonna work things out?" Addy asked

I sighed. "I don't know."

She hummed.

We arrived at her house. Addison called me to hangout. I wasn't doing anything other than wasting my time so thought why not.

I got out of car and closed the gate. I glanced over Addy who had a smile on her face.

"What?" I asked as she came to me.

She met my eyes and her smile went wide. "I've something to tell you"

"Please don't tell me you're in love with me. I'm already tired with two people" I joked.

She punched my arm. "Ew! I do love you but not like that. Besides you're a heartbreaker"

I giggled and we went inside. Brian was sitting on couch, with a MacBook on his lap.

We walked past by him after greeting each other. Brian started to acknowledge me after he found out that Gunner and I knows each other. It was like he respects me in a way. We greet here and there, nothing more.

Addy dragged me in her room with her after grabbing a large amount of snacks and sodas.

"Let's sleep!" I beamed as I jumped on bed. It was way too comfortable.

"No. I won't let you sleep all night" she said while setting up Xbox.

I looked at her "Don't break the third date rule. Take on date first"

She looked back at me, confused. When the realization hit her she ran and jumped on me.

"You're jerk!" She was hitting me with the pillow

I was laughing, which made her to laugh along with me.

When she stopped hitting me I looked at her and find her staring at me.

I realized our positions, she was straddling me while my hands were on her thighs.

It was getting awkward.

She cleared her throat, looked away first and got off me. We both looked at eachother again and burst out laughing.

"See! I knew you wanted me" I said cockily

I saw her roll her eyes as she smile. She came and leaned a bit to kiss my cheeks. "You're cute and all, maybe we just had a moment but I don't have feelings for you, my poor baby." She pinched my nose a bit hard.