Chapter 2

I opened my eyes and looked at the clock ...Damn It's afternoon... I slept more than 12 hours. Explains a lot cause I feel like trash from oversleeping.

I got up and did my morning routine. I opened my closet and took out white tank top and black ripped jeans. I wore and went downstairs.

Mom and dad weren't there, I found a note and 50 dollar bill on counter top

" We're out early honey, won't be back til late night. - Love, mom & dad."

My parents are not home much cause of their job but they always find time for me. Both love their job way too much. Sometimes I think if they'd chance to live in their workplace, they'd happily live there.

I went upstairs and put on my white converse. Took the keys and went out of house.

I went to garage and saw my Audi R8. Dad bought me when I turned 16 but I rarely use it. I don't like to drive. Dad already brought it here before we moved since I won't drive unless I have to.

I started the engine and drove aimlessly along the neighborhood.

I pulled over near a café. I was hungry since last night.

I went inside, it felt comfy. I'm pretty sure I'll like this place. I ordered a sandwich and a soda and went to sit near glass wall.

I ate, left the café and then some time in park then I drove back to home.

When my house came into view I saw someone pulling up their car in their driveway.

I don't really socialize with neighbours, they are nosey, so I don't care who lives nextdoor.

When I parked my car in garage, I came out and saw next door, there was a woman taking out their stuff from car. ..... holy shit! It's Ricky the asshole's woman!... Not his woman but I don't know her name. Wait she lives here? Damn.

I was staring at her shamelessly, she figure was such a turn on. Her hair was loose.

Maybe she felt something, she turned around to look at me. I ducked quickly. I don't know why but I felt like I did a crime by looking at her! Stop adrenaline!

I quickly went inside. She's definitely a head turner.

I changed my clothes into workout clothes and went backyard.

Finally I saw backyard, it was big. Yay! Pool! Who doesn't like a backyard pool. .....

I saw BoB (body opponent bag). I took handwraps and wrapped on my knuckles. I kept my hair in ponytail.

Started some warmups, sprints, stretching and practiced punches and kicks.

When I was done with it, I took a cold shower. Nothing beats a cold shower after a workout.

I came out and put some night comfy clothes.

I heard the main door gate opened, I went downstairs and saw my parents.

"Hey huh, how was your day" dad asked

I saw mom preparing to make food in kitchen, we eat dinner late since they come home late.

"It was good, I went to explore the town" I said while sitting on couch next to dad

"Good, now I forgot to tell you before but you're going to Edgewood High"

"I knew you forgot, and really thought you won't remember it so I can skip tomorrow" I said while chuckling.

"That won't happen, we already talked to principal regarding admission and stuff, and don't ever think about skipping school." Mom said while putting the food on dining table.

"How come you cooked food so quickly?" I asked in amused tone, putting food on plate

"I didn't, it's takeout"

"Oh" I said while eating

" I hope you make friends Alex" mom said

"Yeah yeah" I mumbled while rolling my eyes. I'm a social person but I don't bother to talk to people. People are pain in the ass.

"Don't roll your eyes on me young lady" mom said in firm tone.

I said nothing and finished my food. I washed it and kissed them on cheek.

"Good night mom and dad" I said while going towards stairs

"Good night and yeah school starts at 8:30" Dad said while smirking.

"I really thought I'll have this last excuse" I said while making a fake sad face.

"Good Night love" mom said

I went to my room and jumped on my bed.

A hot neighbor huh

Author's Note:

Just a short update!!