Chapter 17

"You're kidding right?" I heard Addison say as she removed her legs from my lap.

I just shrugged. I was at her home, we both were sitting on couch and no one's at home. We were just hanging out.

Turns out her parents also leave for business trips for god know how long. Brian was out with his friends. Maybe David was also with him.

"Do you know you just can't ask two different people on freaking date at the same freaking time?!" Yes. She was pissed.

"Technically I didn't at the same time." I smirked

She threw the pillow at me, a failed attempt to hit me.

I caught it "Don't abuse me!" I laughed.

She took both my hands "Look Alex, I know I said to try but I didn't said to try date two people simultaneously. This isn't right and you might eventually break their heart." She said trying to make me understand something I didn't get.

"And you'd be cheating on both of them." She let go of my hands and ran through her hair.

I shook my head "Yeah but one said no and who said you can't? Kings used to have a lot of wives" They were so damn lucky.
I whispered the last part loud.

She raised an eyebrow "Hate to break the news my lady but you ain't a king."

"Well I'm gay which is basically the same thing" I retorted

When I asked Octavia for date, she declined my invitation which I still don't know why.

She was almost all over me from the start and now when I tried to give her chance she straight out rejected me!

I even heard voices of many people from behind at her house when I went there. She had guests over.

"You're impossible" Addison throwed her hands up in the air in surrender.

I watched her in amusement. She's crazy. "But I don't know why but I don't like this. I hate that she rejected me" it was frustrating.

People love me if I want them to.

"Maybe she have some problems. You did mention she was acting off the whole week" she said standing up.

"Yeah. You know what I'm not giving up on her." I stood up, facing her.

"Whoa chill dude. I thought you weren't interested in her" she went over fridge, taking a bottle of water.

"I never said that. Have you seen her? She's annoyingly hot and gorgeous. I was just not interested in relationship back then. I think every girl and woman is beautiful. They're all beautiful in a way." I looked at her "Maybe that's why I get attracted to more than one"

I watched her as she gulped water. She was in white tank top and denim shorts. "You know" I said and she looked at me "I don't mind dating you" I grinned.

She almost choked on water and I laughed "Nah, you're definitely not my type." She said

"Aww I'd make a perfect girlfriend" I pouted.

She rolled her eyes, trying not to smile at me. "Stop being all cute" I just grinned.

She came over the couch "So how was your date with Ashley?"

Today was Sunday, I had date with Ashley yesterday which surprisingly went really good. She wasn't rude or bitch. We talked a lot and turned out she's a sweetheart.

She asked me if I know 'Alexandra', that caught me off guard. It was out of the blue. I just told her she's the closest person I have. Maybe she won't bully me at school anymore.

"It was really amazing. It was good idea to have the date with home-cooked meal." I smiled and looked at her "Thank you." I bowed. It was Addy's idea to have date at home with homemade meal. According to her it feels more intimate.

She waved off "So what you made?" She asked

"Steak au poivre " I answered

She stared at me for a moment, I know why "What's that?" She asked

"Steak" I said in obvious tone.

She rolled her eyes "It's a French dish. I fell in love with it when I had it first and learned to cook it with perfection." I added

"You have to cook for me one day" she grinned.

"Yes ma'am" I saluted.

"Well I guess Octavia is out of picture now and you can finally marry your girl" she voiced

"Wait who said that? I want Octavia and Ashley isn't my girl" I scoffed

She stared at me and shook her head. "I don't know what do with you. I think you want Octavia more than Ashley" she stated

"Nah, It's just pissing me off. Just no one's said no to me when I asked them out. It may be weird but I want her to want me. Damn I sound like attention seeker" I face-palmed myself.

"You have some issues. Maybe you're an attention seeker and for your information, I rejected you" She said jokingly. "You just have an ego and she hurt it I guess." She added.

I stood up, ready to leave. "If I won't get any attention from them, I'm coming for you babe. You won't be able to resist me." I winked and pecked her cheeks.

She rolled her eyes and pushed me slightly. "Go away you goof"

I laughed and left.

~~~~

I reached home and to my surprise it was open.

Did someone break in?

I cautiously opened the door and tiptoed inside just to see my mom talking with our neighbour Octavia near kitchen.

Octavia was leaning on counter and laughing at something my mom said.

When did my parents come back?

"Hey mom" I greeted as I was walking to go upstairs

"You should also greet our guest young lady" she stated firmly.

I turned around just to see them staring at me.

"Hi Octavia" I mumbled.

She nodded "Hey" she greeted back

I sighed and turned around just to be stop by my mom's voice.

"Alex your wedding date is fixed." I looked at her in shock.What the fuck?She then looked at Octavia before looking at me again "Octavia will help out for your wedding too. Isn't that great honey?!" She said cheerfully.

I looked at Octavia. She averted her eyes.

Are You Kidding Me?!!