Chapter 18-Spending time together

Hey my lovely readers,

I am back again with a new chapter. Well I am really motivated to write this chapter because of the ranking I got.

But I feel that I can still do better.

This wouldn't have been possible without your support. Thank you all so much.

Please listen to the above song my lovelies, I really love this song a lot. The lyrics have such deep meaning.

Let's start the chapter now.

Warning-This chapter contains sexual contents. Please don't bash me later. You've been warned.

Akash's POV

We both went to my flat and were searching for Sid but couldn't find him.

Where is he?

Without wasting any more time I dialed his number.

"Hey dude where are you?" I asked him.

"Hey I am out with Sanjay, why what happened?" he asked.

"Nothing much...do you intend to come back today or not?" I asked, going away from Siya.

"Well I want to but I don't think this dude will let me come home today. We've met almost like 2 months later" he said.

"Okay" I said.

"So you'll be all alone today" he said.

"Yes" I said, looking at Siya.

"Okay then I'll see you tomorrow" he said and disconnected the call.

As much as I would love to spend time with her, I know she'll not be comfortable with the idea of we being together, all alone.

"Where's Sid" she asked.

"Ummm...well he's staying over with his cousin today" I said.

"Oh" is all she said.

"Why don't you change and go to my room?" I said.

She was a little hesitant, I could feel it.

"Hey Siya, don't worry. I know you are a bit uncomfortable with the idea of you and me being together alone. If you want, I can drop you to Mohit's mansion or any hotel for today. We've just confessed our feeling for each other, I don't want you to be feel uncomfortable about anything" I said to her.

The next thing she did is ran towards me and hugged me tightly. I was a little taken and stumbled a bit but composed myself anyway.

"I love you Akash. I don't want to go anywhere. I want to be with you, all my life" she said.

This feeling is heaven, Siya, in my arms, willingly, confessing her feelings to me again and again. I just can't get enough of her.

"I want to be with you. It's just that this is all new to me and I am a bit nervous but I want to do this, with you, always. I trust you more than anything" she said looking into my eyes.

I just kissed her forehead and carried her in my arms, bridal style to my room.

She was a little taken aback and shrieked when I carried her bridal style and hid her face in my chest.

My shy angel.

"Put me down Akash, I can walk you know" she said, when I was climbing the stairs.

"I know, but I always wanted to do this, with you in my arms. It was one of my dreams" I said to her.