Chapter 71-You can do it

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before I start with the chapter, I would like to thank some of my readers, who took the pain to message me on wattpad for the award link  so that they could vote.

I know generally readers ignore this message but even if one reader takes the pain to message the author of the award link so that they could vote, it means my work is being appreciated by them.

I genuinely want to thank those readers who took this pain and also the readers who voted for my book.

Kindly excuse me, I am unable to tag all the readers who voted for me, but this chapter to dedicated to all my lovely readers who voted for me. You all know yourselves who voted.

Even if any of you didn't vote, I am still overwhelmed. Reason being, you all vote on my chapters and increase the views.

Enough of my banter, let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

"Siya" I heard someone shaking me.

"Ummm" I said and turned on the other side of the bed, keeping my hands on my ears.

"Baby," a soft voice said again in my ear.

"I want to sleep" I said and covered myself with a blanket again.

I heard a chuckle and a sweet lingering kiss on my forehead and then my nose.

I smiled when something so soft touched me.

"Wake up baby" he said again and pinched my cheeks.

"No, I am sleepy. I didn't sleep well last night, "I said and covered my face with the blanket.

"Why?" he asked, still placing lingering kisses on my face.

"I don't know" I said and held his face in my hands and slowly opened my eyes.

As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw a breathtaking smile which made me smile at him.

"We've arrived, baby," he said as he kissed my nose once more.

I giggled and said "but I am still sleepy." I slid myself out of the blanket and sitting on the bed, I leaned on his shoulder.

He kissed my hair, which brought a smile to my lips.

Tugging my hair, he brought his face close to mine and said "You don't know baby how hard it is for me to control myself from taking you right now. You should stop this innocent act of yours, otherwise I won't be able to control myself. "

Listening to him, my eyes went wide and he chuckled.

I am sure my cheeks must be red by now.

"Stop blushing baby" he said and kissed my nose again.

Our faces were inches apart and he was about to close the distance between our lips when we heard an announcement of our landing.

He closed his eyes in frustration and when I giggled, he looked back at me.

I immediately made a straight face when he pecked my lips and said "I'll take revenge."

I grinned and said "gladly. I'll wait for you to take revenge. "

He chuckled and said "come, we're about to land."

Getting up from the bed, walking hand in hand, we made our way to the recliner.