Chapter 73-They'll be together

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before I begin with the chapter, can I request you all something please?

I have got 98 followers till now. Can I get just 2 more followers please?😞😞😞

Your author really works hard to give you a different story and good content. Don't I deserve to be followed?🥺🥺🥺

If you think my hard work should be appreciated, can I expect some follows please? Please don't ignore this request, otherwise I'll be very sad.😔😔😔

Even though I get a lot of views, my followers aren't increasing. Please understand that I never set votes/comment target and never will because I've always said that I am writing this story for myself, because I wanted to pen down something different and this story, I believe is very different. 

But when I look at other accounts with so many followers, I become sad and start getting doubts if I am not good enough to be followed.😔

Enough of my banter, let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

"Hey you two" I said, looking at both Kriti and Akash.

They both looked back at me.

"I don't want my two favorite people to have tears in their eyes," I said and they both looked at each other.

Extending his hand towards me, Akash looked at me and asked me to come to him.

I took his hand and he pulled me to them.

We were now having a group hug when Kriti said "Bhaiya, I know you really love me a lot, but I need to breathe."

He immediately let her go and they both laughed.

My hands on own accord went to the chain I was wearing, which reminded me of both of them.

"So, Bhaiya, since we'll be back to our normal schedule tomorrow, why don't we spend this time together?" she asked, sitting on the couch.

"Of course, why would I have a problem? It's not like we'll be doing the deed now. Right Siya? " he asked, looking at me.

I gasped at that.

Kriti, rolling her eyes, said "Yeah yeah, as if I believe you"

I gasped, again.

"Kriti, just to let you know, we haven't had... had" I was saying, but I trailed off. I was too shy to talk in front of her.

"What? You haven't had sex yet? " she asked, shocked.

"Kriti" I glared at her.

"There was no use revealing the truth to you Akash Bhaiya. I thought you both were so desperate for each other that you would've planted your seeds in her by now and I would be 'mausi' in the next few months. You've really disappointed me Bhaiya "she said, shaking her head.

"Kriti" I glared at her.

"What?" she shrugged.

"You can't talk about.. about" what do I say?

"Sex?" she asked again.

"Oh god Kriti, shut up" I said and I was blushing by now.

"Well, I agree with Kriti. I don't mind if there's a mini me or a mini you roaming around," Akash said, looking at me.