Chapter 144-Whay did you say?

Hey, my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

A beautiful song dedicated to both Akash and Siya coz, they found love again.

The last chapter was so difficult to write for me, Siya's confession, her complains, that was so dramatic when I read it again hehehe.

People looking for romance, there is a lot in this chapter.

Chapter dedicated to my lovely reader nysha29. Since I couldn't do double update, a little lengthy one, dedicated to you. Please accept this as my token of apology 🙏

Anyways, without wasting much of your time, let's begin with the chapter now.

Akash's POV

I felt my heart stopped beating for a second.

What did she just say?

"What?" I asked, just to make sure that what she said was right and not me hearing things.

She looked at me and said the words that I had been dying to hear from her.

"I love you, Akash" she said my eyes welled up with tears.

"Say it again" I said in a choked voice.

"I love you" she said and buried her face in my chest.

"I love you" she mumbled against my chest and I closed my eyes, feeling content.

That is what I want. That is what I always wanted from her.

She in my arms, repeating the three magical words over and over to me like a mantra while I just listen to her.

Tilting her head, I made her look at me while I opened my eyes.

Holding her head with both my hands, I said "I" then peck "love" another peck "you" peck "so" peck "much" peck "my" peck "love."

"I love you Siya, I love you so fucking much" I said and tears made it's way to my cheeks.

I then cradled her in my arms and standing up from the floor, I sat on the recliner with her on my lap.

Our tears were flowing non stop but I didn't care, not when I got the biggest happiness of my life.

These tears of happiness can never justify the joy my heart was feeling right now.

"Don't cry, please" she said in a hoarse voice and wiped my tears.

Taking her hands in mine, I kissed her fingers one by one and then wiped her tears.

"I'll stop crying only when you stop crying, baby" I said.

"I...I can't" she said, clenching her eyes shut.

Attaching our foreheads, I closed my eyes and said "even I can't."

I don't know for how long we remained like that but nothing seemed to have bothered us now.

"This day must be called in as a fucking celebration for us, in our love story. Don't you think so?" I said and she chuckled, wiping my tears again with her thumb.

"Why?" she asked, taking my left hand in her right hand and kissed my palm.

"I feel as if I have got a second life, today" I said and chuckled.

"Even I got a second life today" she said and smiled through her tears.

"Why?" I asked and taking her hands in mine, kissed her knuckles.