Chapter 129-Intentions were never wrong

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

Though I had agreed to come with him, I was a little skeptical if I would be able to face so many people.

Moreover, nobody knows about me being here.

I was feeling a bit restless as I don't know if I was ready to face new people or not but then what Akash had once said to me struck my mind.

'You shouldn't think about what people say. That will slow down your progress' he had said.

I know, someday or the other, we've to let go off our fears, our insecurities but, was I really ready to face these many people, again?

I don't know, who should I talk to?

Though Kriti and Akash are there with me but...I wanted someone elder to talk to.

I had the sudden urge to talk to Akash's mom. I know she would always support me.

But how would I contact her? I don't even have a phone.

I didn't want to ask Akash or Kriti for their phones but then something struck me.

I could always call her on skype, right?

I remember her vaguely telling me that she did have a skype account and I added her in my list.

Opening my skype, I called her and the call was picked in just three rings but I was expecting it to be his mother instead Adarsh picked up the call.

"Hey my beautiful angel, how're you?" he said, as soon as he picked up the call.

I blushed at his compliment but then said "how're you?"

"Oh I got to see such a beautiful face today, now my day would be perfect" he said and I just blushed.

"Stop flirting" I said.

"Complimenting a beauty isn't flirting, my dear" he said.

I was so thankful to him that whatever happened between me and Akash never affected my equation with Adarsh.

He had always been a charmer, I knew it or why would girls be after him? Even Aman uncle's business partner wanted their daughters to get married to him but I still don't know...what's stopping him?

I knew that even Akash had got many proposals from their business associates when we were together in office but he had straight away denied them and how do I know about it?

His mom and I used to chat a lot and she used to make fun of these proposals and always used to say "my son has already got a gem. Why would he go for those plastic dolls?"

She used to hate those girls because they all had a habit of showing off and Akash's mom, simply hated it.

"How's your work going?" I asked him.

"It's all good. Oh by the way, why is my brother stealing my secretary?" he asked and I furrowed my eyes in confusion.

"But he already has a secretary, why would he want Sophia?" I asked.

"Yup he already has a secretary but he has asked Sophia to accompany him to London with you" he said.

"London?" I asked all confused.

"Yup, your lover didn't tell you this?" he asked.

"He...he isn't my lover" I said and looked away.

I don't know why but I am sure my cheeks must have been pink by now.