Chapter 104-Got the deal

Hey my lovely readers.

How are you all?

Double update guys. I made you all happy, please make me happy with lots of votes. Pretty please (giving puppy eyes)

Are you all enjoying the book so far?

Before beginning the chapter, please listen to this beautiful and meaningful song. It really touched my heart.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

"You sure you can come?" I asked him.

"Why? You don't want me to come?" he asked.

"I do, I really do. It's just that...your work is important" I said.

"Nothing is more important than you" he said.

"I understand that Akash but you've just started getting projects and investors for your company. It's just that I feel, if not for me, you wouldn't be so disturbed" I said.

I was feeling so bad for him.

With lost of struggles and strategies, he had acquired few projects and had hired employees to meet the requirements.

All in all, their company was doing pretty well and if everything goes fine, he may acquire few more projects in the upcoming months.

But the guilt that he might have a distraction because of me is always bugging me. 

I never want to be a distraction in his life but I don't know, why god always does this with me.

Sometimes I think, if not for me, he wouldn't have to be worried about anything.

"Don't think much Siya. We've an important meeting today and if everything goes fine, there's a surprise for you" he said, smiling.

 "Surprise?" I asked.

"Yes. Surprise" he said.

His eyes sparkling.

"Please tell me Akash, what is it?" I asked, all excited now.

"No. I'll tell you at the right time" he said.

"Okay" I said and didn't force him much, after all a surprise is a surprise and what's the meaning of it if we aren't trilled about it?

Honestly speaking, I don't want to talk about anything because I miss him a lot. Nothing apart from him interests me.

I just want him by my side.

Is it wrong for me to be a little selfish, just for once? For him wanting to be with me, leaving everything behind because I am tired, tired of my mother. Tired of of our arguments, tired of making her understand that I can't marry anyone except Akash, can't think of anyone except Akash.

That I love him and can't give his place to anyone in my heart?

That he owns my body, my soul, my heart, every fiber in my body?

I want to finish off everything, once and for all.

I just want to be in his arms, my safe cocoon where I know, he'll keep me hidden from all the problems and won't let any harm come to me.

But I can't be selfish. He's working so hard for his family, for himself and I can't be any kind of hindrance in it. He's anyways coming tomorrow.

I've waited for him so long, I can definitely wait for him for a day.