Chapter 36-Life without him

Hey my lovely readers

How are you all? 

Did you all like the new Akash?  

Well I changed him the way I want my future husband to be-smart, intelligent and of course, one woman man.

The most awaited POV will be here in this chapter.

Let's begin with the chapter now.

Siya's POV

I was just checking the emails when one email caught my attention.

My joining letter for which I've been waiting for almost 4 months.

I was eagerly waiting for this letter.

I worked really really hard to get into this company.

I saw my phone ringing.

"Hey Kriti" I said.

"Hey girl. Received the joining letter?" she asked.

"Yes" I said.

"I received too" she chirped.

"Wow...which city?" I asked.

"Pune, and you?" she asked.

"Pune" I said.

"Wow girl...we'll be together again" she said.

"Yes, I am very happy" I said.

After a pause of few seconds I voiced my doubt "do..do you think he would be there?"

Kriti spoke after a few seconds "ummm...I am not sure but we being in same branch...chances are almost negligible. See...there are no. of projects going on in the company and there are almost 5 lack employees PAN India. Moreover we don't know which branch he works in. We being in the same project as him and moreover in the same branch...I don't think it'll happen" she said.

"Yes...you are right" I said sighing.

"There's also a possibility that he has left the organization. Three and a half years...it's a lengthy time to spend in the same organization" she said.

"If you are so insecure, why don't you join other company? You do have offers from 3 more companies right?" she asked.

"Yes...I first considered not to join this company but my mummy has been forcing me to join it. She says this is the best company amongst all and I shouldn't miss this opportunity to start my career from a fortune 500 company" I said.

"So...have you decided to go ahead with it?" she asked.

Taking deep breath, I said "yes I am ready. Even if I meet him, although the chances are negligible, I know it'll not affect him. He must be hating me by now." 

"Hmm...okay" she said.

After a pause of few seconds she said "I still think you should've told him everything." 

"Please Kriti, we've discussed this numerous times" I said.

"I know but..." she said but I cut her off "more than my relationship being broken, your and his relationship got affected because of me, which I really regret."

"You don't have to. It's just that...I really miss him sometimes" she said.

"If you get a chance to meet him, I think you should go for it and amend the relationship" I said.

"You...you think he'll talk to me?" she asked, skeptically.

"I know for a fact that whatever happened between us, he wouldn't bring it between you and him" I said.