Chapter 28: Sports Festival (1)

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝All this time... I've been running away from everything.❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     THE SPORTS FESTIVAL BEGINS TODAY.

The long-awaited Festival broadcasted throughout Japan. It was the biggest event held by U.A. High, the notorious hero school in your country. To say that you aren't nervous would be an understatement.

One wrong move and everyone would know who you are, and that is what makes this whole Sports Festival scarier: because it is done live, in front of thousands of people.

You knew that feeling nervous was normal.

You were used to getting attention back when you were in middle school (for a different reason), but too much attention? No, that shit is scary.

That's why you focused on other things, like the investigation that will happen behind your back.

"Get the fuck away, you damned stalker!"

"Effin' hell man, how many times do I have to tell you, I wasn't stalking her!"

Sparks began to fly around you as a certain ash-blond sneered.

"Say that after knowing how fuckin' creepy you were!"

"Creepy?! Why- you!"

"So loud..."

It was just supposed to be you, and your investigation team that was going to accompany you to the station. So why...

Why was it so chaotic like this?

Ryuji and Katsuki were glaring each other down. They were opposite to your side- with Katsuki at your left side, and Ryuji at your right side. It was suffocating. They were glaring at each other to the point where you could see imaginary electricity in the air.

Then there was this quiet person behind you three. His silver-white hair shone through the streaks of sunlight, and it almost looked soft like silk from the way a baby kitten sat on top of his head peacefully. The white-haired boy looked tired at the mess.

Honestly, you were tired as well.

"Oi, two-faced bitch!" Katsuki turned to you in an instant. Ryuji's eyes narrowed, offended by how the ash-blond called you, but Katsuki's loud voice interrupted him before he could say something. "Why is this guy following you again, ha?! I thought you didn't want anything to do with him! Start explaining!"

You leaned away from the ash-blond boy. "You're screaming near my ears, Katsuki."

"Stop being obnoxious," Minato said nonchalantly.