Chapter 27: Planning And Investigation

A/n: Since next chapter we'll have The Sports festival, THIS chapter is going to be focused on the plot! Sorry for the long wait! But I swear it'll all be worth it once we laid down all these small details ;>

ALSO: THIS FANART IS MADE BY "PumpkinHead" IN QUOTEV SKDJSBSBS IDK BUT WHY ARE ALL OF YOU TALENTED? AAAAA MY HEART IS BURSTINGSJDJSNSN

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝We'll be partner's in crime, wouldn't we?❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     IT'S BEEN ALMOST A WEEK AND A HALF since you've started focusing on training. If you took a break during the morning, then you'd be seen with Akira and his gang during the night. If that doesn't happen, then you'd be training with Hiryu up until nighttime comes.

You could almost get used to this kind of training schedule, but that is mostly due to the fact that you're surrounded by people who are willing to let you grow and improve.

But, there are times where a schedule ends up changing. And that is because something has interfered with one's daily life.

And that interference had something to do with (S/n), your sister.

"... What happened?" you asked slowly.

The silence was unbearable, and as you stood stiffly in front of class 1-A's door, your classmates faced you with an uncomfortable expression on their faces.

"(Y/n)-chan..." Uraraka began- she was struggling to answer your question, but you knew it had something to do with (S/n). They surrounded her desk, so you couldn't see what happened clearly.

"Why is everyone in here so early?" Kaminari asked, trying to lighten up the mood. He was also behind you, but when he didn't hear anyone respond back, he quietly hid behind you instead.

"It's..." The girls hesitated, and when Mina looked at you, she looked angry.

"Someone messed up (S/n)-chan's desk and locker!" Mina said. "I went to school with (S/n)-chan earlier and we found these threatening letter there, I can't believe they'd do something like this when they're trying to be a hero!"

Yaoyorozu nodded solemnly. "It's sickening to imagine someone doing such.. unheroic things."

"I think we should tell Aizawa-sensei, kero," Tsuyu said.

(S/n), who had been quiet the whole time, shook her head quickly. "No!"

Her loud shout made you all turn to her. She didn't cower, instead, she looked down and smiled sadly. You could have believed her if you didn't know the difference between her real smile and the fake, manipulative smile she uses to gain sympathy from people.