Chapter 4: Velvet Room

A/n: so this video that I linked in this chapter will end up becoming a guide to those Non-Persona fans who are reading this!

Please watch this video cause this shit really shows how fucking cool Reader's powers is.

And yeah, if you dont wanna watch a long ass video, here are the timestamps of the most important parts you need to watch to understand this story even better!

Timestamps:

1:20-1:55 and 2:26-3:40

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝Is there anyway to prove that the you here is the real you...?❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

YOU STOOD IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL GATES, ignoring the students that whispered as they passed by your form. Your hand was bandaged up, and you didn't have your scarf this time. It was too bloody, so you had to keep it at home and wash it. It was definitely hard for you to go home without any suspicion from your mother, but you managed.

Seeing a familiar green-haired boy made you snap out of your thoughts. You were about to wave at him, but you froze.

"Izukkun? What's wrong?" you asked, furrowing your brows in worry.

The boy refused to look at you in the eyes, as he clenched the worn-out and burnt notebook in his hands. "N-nothing.."

You knew something was wrong. From the way Izuku's eyes were cast downwards and how he shrunk himself even smaller as if he's trying to hide from your analytic gaze. It was far from the normal timid aura that the boy usually had.

"Do you still want to go home with me?" you asked softly.

If he wanted some alone time, then you would give it, no doubts combined. You trusted Izuku to have a good choice behind his actions after all; he's much more clever than you, at least that's what you think.

Izuku darted his head upwards, looking at you with wide, glossy green eyes. "Of course!" He sounded frantic, making you squint your eyes at him.

The more you stared at the boy, the more that you realized. The burnt notebook, the ruffled collar, his late arrival to the gate-

"..it's Bakugou-san, isn't it?"

It seemed that Izuku's eyes couldn't help but get wider at your question. "H-how'd you know?"

You dismissed his shocked look, opening your palms and gesturing for the item he was holding. "It's obvious. Come on, let me see that notebook."

But your action made Izuku's eyes bulge out of its sockets.