Chapter 14: All Sides Are Moving In Action

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝Humans are doomed to suffer the same things over and over.. ❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

    SERO AND KIRISHIMA WASTED NO TIME in cheering for their victory. The latter helped a lethargic Asui up from the ground, while the former turned to where you stood and grinned.

"(Y/n)-chan! We did it! Your plan was a huge success!" He stopped himself when his eyes landed on you. "(Y/n)-...chan?"

Tokoyami was frozen. Stiffer and colder than Todoroki's display of power earlier. Even Dark Shadow was a few meters away from him, with tears pooling near his eyes. The reason?

You were hugging Tokoyami. Or, at least, your arms were wrapped around limply at Tokoyami's torso.

You smiled softly, and in just a second, your mask flickered and disappeared into a trails of blue fire.. as well as your clothes, leaving only the black skin-tight suit that you wore before transforming.

"Good job.. Sero-kun.. Kiri.." were your last words before letting your head hang limply on Tokoyami's shoulders. The tape that you held fell to the ground with a short thud, echoing through the tensed silence.

The poor boy didn't know what to do at that moment.

He was stuck trying to call out the terrified Dark Shadow, and figuring out how to get you off of him without disturbing you.

Sero laughed.

"Huh? (Y/n)-san's asleep now?" Kirishima tilted his head. He wrapped one arm of Asui around his shoulder and supported her up. But the commotion attracted both of their attention.

"Yeah. Tokoyami's stuck because of (Y/n)-chan." Sero continued chuckling to himself.

".. if you have the time to laugh, then you have the time to help her off of me." Tokoyami tried to speak normally, but it was obvious that he was flustered.

It took a few laughs from Sero to help your sleeping body off of Tokoyami. The tiny robots gently carried you off of the building, and All Might emerged from the entrance of where the four students stood.

"Good job, Villain team, Hero team!" He praised, showing them a thumbs up.

Sero and Kirishima were the most flattered, while Tokoyami only looked at the recovering Dark Shadow in silent worry.

"I'll tell each of your evaluations, so kindly go back to the Monitor room, OK?"

The four nodded, and they did what the Number One hero told them to do.

Their walk was lively, with Sero and Kirishima spouting out compliments about you and your plans, and then Asui, who was quiet the whole time, began speaking.