Glossary

❝Time never waits. It delivers us all to the same end. ❞

_________________________

『Terms for Non-Persona Fans』
_________________________

【✤ Persona
               — It is the manifestation of an awakened person's personality or soul. In the Persona Series, it is referred to as the 'mask' that an individual uses to face hardships.

【✤ Shadows】
               — It is similar to a Persona. But Shadows are the untamed manifestations of ones inner thoughts and desires.

【✤ Evoker】
               — It is the gun that Arisato Minato gave to (Y/n). It has no bullets, since it isn't a real gun. The reason why it looks like a gun is for the Persona User to feel fear and adrenaline about shooting it to their head. It's about accepting the danger of using a Persona.

【✤ Velvet Room】
               —  Igor: "This place exists between dreams and reality, mind and matter." Base on that, the Velvet Room is a room located between consciousness and unconsciousness of a person who signed the contract.

【✤ Social Link Cards】
               — It's not explained yet in the story, but this is what the Reader sees whenever she forms a bond with someone. It's the card that floats above their head, and each card represents their future or what the certain character is struggling for. Examole is Ojiro's Temperance Arcana.

【✤ Arcana】
               — These are tarot cards. It's the major element of the Persona Series. In this BNHA Series, I'll be using 23 Major Arcana cards as well as the other Minor Arcana cards for the each bonds that Reader will make. This is extremely important for Reader's power as a Wildcard.

【✤ Wildcard】
               — In the Persona Series, a Wildcard (or Wild Card) is a person that signed the contract for the Velvet Room, which allows them to access multiple Personas in battle. As the chapter goes on, the explanation of a Wildcard will become broad, since it also refers to the undefined or limitless card of Joker/Jester in a normal cardset.

_________________________

『Other terms will be explained in the future chapters!』
_________________________