Chapter 30: Sports Festival (3)

A/n: LOOK AT THIS FANART OF MC— SHE'S SO BEAUTIFULLY BADASS SKDJBSBD 😭😭 AAA this one is made by @Yannan13 in Quotev!! 💕💕 i get so hyped up when i receive fanarts thank you so much😭

Also to those who guessed the next chapter title — I wanted to give you guys an extra chapter but it'll be a spoiler so I'm holding off for that! 😭 it hurts, i wanna reward you all for reading this damned story sjdjdbdbbs

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝If there comes a time where I have to run away again... I'll return. I'll return and smack them in the back.❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     IN EVERY CONTESTANTS EYES, you were an unbelievably strong person. They tried to analyse you, your Quirk, your way of thinking, and how you will handle this obstacle with ease.

What they didn't think about was that: everyone else thought the same thing as they did.

"[START!]"

The moment everyone targeted you, they were all caught off guard. They were too focused on bringing you down to forget that the people around here all had the same goal in mind.

People began to falter at the sight of every student coming to you from all sides.

Using this short moment, you crushed the tarot card floating in your hand.

"Orpheus Telos!" The whirring of machineries sounded behind you, as your Persona appeared with his glowing red eyes.

Orpheus Telos' presence was overwhelming.

"So you really could summon these things..." you heard Hiryu mutter to himself, before hardening his scales.

You smiled, and said to Orpheus, "Tetrakarn."

You and your teammates' bodies glowed green at the spell that was casted on you.

"[Have a look, ladies and gentlemen! Almost all of them are stopping from targeting the group with Ten Million Points!]"

But 'almost' doesn't entirely mean 'everyone'.

"Keep moving!" a student from Class 1-B shouted, snapping the rest of them out of their shock.

"[The group with the ten million points isn't budging! No, they're staying still! What are they planning, folks? Even I don't know!]"

"All we have to do is hold out for 1 minute after it's deflected, right ma'am?" Shishida growled lowly, shutting out the rest of Present Mic's commentary.

You nodded, examining the groups that were dashing your way.

Katsuki's team was in front of you, Todoroki's team was to your left—...