Chapter 32: A Cheerful Moment?

A/n: yall thought we'd only be getting 1 update this week? HA! JOKES ON YOU! I am HYPED and i couldnt sleep so i had to type this before i spend all my braincells trying to make a hopefully-satisfying and good fight scenes for the final battle so- have fun!

WARNING: LONG ASF CHAPTER SO BUCKLE UP-

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝All living things will succumb to death. It does not even spare the heroes in this world.❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

AKIRA WASN'T A CAT, nor was he someone who could easily fit inside a hole that is smaller than Morgana. So, all he could do right now was wait by the side of the tree that was near U.A. High School.

He glanced at his phone, noticing the variety of 'R.I.P. Akira' in his messages. And somehow, he was getting anxious at that.

There were few heroes patrolling in U.A, mostly because of the Sports Festival that was held in a different stadium. He heard that the security was tripled, that's why the hero forces are all gathered in the same spot as well. So right now, their so-called 'investigation' is a success because of the lack of patrolling heroes.

"Akira!" a familiar voice hissed, making him look downwards stealthily.

"I found something!" Morgana strutted towards Akira's legs, placing a plastic bag in front of the boy.

Akira frowned, before placing his phone to his ear. "What's wrong?" he asked, acting as if he's talking to someone by the phone.

"It's about the Undead cloths. They're everywhere, even outside of U.A's classrooms!"

Akira narrowed his eyes. "What?"

He was just noticing it now, but the plastic bag that Morgana placed in front of him was emitting such a pungent aura.

"It's really scattered. (Y/n) was telling the truth," Morgana said. "I mean, I didn't doubt her but I was still a little suspicious because the Undead were like revenants that are destroyed from the past. It's suspicious how they came back, especially after a decade of their disappearance."

Akira knelt to the ground and raised the plastic bag with his index finger and thumb. "This is like a Shadow, but it's not moving," he said.

The aura coming out from just pieces of cloths stacked together were almost as strong, if not even more, as the Shadows in Mementos. It was enough to make the overconfident Morgana apprehensive.

"Honestly, I thought I was going to get caught like how All Might caught me before, but it seems that (Y/n) has been doing her job well."

Akira smiled. "Yeah, she summoned a dragon in front of Live T.V, did you know that?"