Chapter 20: The Beginning.

A/n: beware, for the long chapter is here! :))) There's a lot going on in this chapter so, buckle up and have fun reading!

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝People hear what they choose to hear, and believe what they want to believe.❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     "CHEAT... YOU USED CHEATS!"

Shigaraki Tomura growled. "Weaker? What part of him was weak?! I can't believe he did that to my Noumu.."

All Might stood unrelenting at the child-man's glare. His aura never yielding as he faced the two overwhelmed suspects of this raid. And that stance alone made Shigaraki's urge to scratch his skin rise.

"Hey, what's going on? Why is he not getting weaker? Did that guy lie to me?!" He scratched his neck, aggravated by the whole situation.

"What's wrong?" All Might provoked, his smile bringing only a formidable air around him. He looked unbothered by the whole injuries he received from that Artificial Human called Noumu. He's so strong... you gazed at the hero in pure awe.

"Where did your bravado go? Didn't you say you'd clear this 'game' of yours?" All Might's glare sharpened, and a chilling wind came just by the sheer intensity of his stare. "Come and get me if you can."

Shigaraki stepped back. The taunting only brought him fear, and unexpectedness.

"All Might..." Katsuki's breath hitched.

"That's All Might for you... he's still standing strong, despite fighting the thing that's meant to be equal with him." You felt your smile widen, before turning to your classmates who nodded at your words. "Let's go. We'll only be a hindrance to him if we stay here."

"Yeah, agree," Kirishima said slowly. He gazed at All Might with awe in his red eyes, before turning his head to look behind him. The amateur villains were still down on the floor.

"Todoroki-san, are you injured in some way?" you asked the dual-haired boy, catching his attention from amidst All Might's display of power.

"No," he replied coldly. Instead, he turned to look at Izuku who stood still despite the Number One hero's intense stance. "Aren't you going to tell him to stop standing around there?"

You glanced at where Todoroki was gesturing. "Izukkun..." you mumbled. Something's wrong once again with him. He's not the one to hesitate when it comes to All Might's ability. "Izukkun! Let's go now! Let's leave this to All Might, please!" you pleaded already. The boy couldn't keep his senses still to the ground, so you had to— for both his and your sake.