Chapter 7: Yellow Is Dangerous

A/n: again, to the non-Persona fans who are still reading this story, please watch this video I linked here! You can watch it either before or AFTER reading this chapter. Because it is important if you cant imagine it or cant understand what's happening.

Timestamp is:

3:15 - 4:21

Trust me, this vid is so cool youll love Persona because of it skfhbsbd

── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

❝In the face of disaster lies opportunity for renewal. ❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

     EXPLOSIONS. The acrid smell of stale gunpowder and burnt metal envelops you. It was a battlefield, one that you had gotten used to once the clock strikes midnight. But this time, you weren't alone.

And that is what scares you the most.

Players, students alike, stole points after points. You couldn't keep up. One minute, you'd see a 1-pointer, and ghen when you blinked- it was gone; exploded to bits as its point were given to another player.

And at the center of the battlefield, you knew- this was different from the slow-moving monsters in the dark.

"Damnit!" You cursed, ducking down from another scraps of metal falling through the air.

This exam hated you. Students with a flashier quirk stole your points, and your fell into deep frustration as seconds turned into minutes. At this rate, you won't have any points, and all those pep-talks and preparation you had would end up in vain.

You chuckled bitterly. If this is how life wants to play, you hated it. And you're going to show that.

You turned on your heels, forgetting the first plan in your mind. For now, you wanted to be alone with the bots.

You dashed between the alleyways of fake buildings, going deeper and deeper until light comes by you once again. With no direction in mind, you ignored the explosion of points and went further to the side.

Most people would pick the center, it's where they'll release all the faux villains after all. With your Persona ability, you can't even summon Fenrir without anyone taking your points. You were slow. Incredibly slow.

Sweat dribbled down underneath your purple wolf-like mask, as you pulled down the cloth covering your mouth. It was getting stuffy- you had your face covered by two masks after all.

Then a certain whirring reached your ears. You put all the weight in your feet, halting in the middle of the empty street.

There it is.