Chapter 33

Haneul POV

"Omma..." Bomi's sleepy voice called for me. "Yes honey?" I turned to the small horse-cart at the back where my kids were sleeping. Bomi sat up and rubbed her sleepy eyes. We've been on the journey for a few hours already.

Yes, we left Odemore. We're heading to...I don't know where. I just let the horse take whichever path it wants.

"Omma...Jaewoo."

And I saw Jaewoo is wide awake now. He's been a good boy these few hours. Even when he's awake, he didn't cry much, unlike before.

I decided to stop for a moment. I need to feed Jaewoo and the horse needs to rest too. So we stopped under a shady tree.

I sat on the grass, grabbing a cloth to cover my chest while I'm feeding Jaewoo. Bomi and Gaeul were running around the grass field. The wind was so calm at that moment. But it didn't help me to feel at ease. My head had so much to think about. My heart just hurt so much. Will everything be okay if I leave this world forever? Should I go back to the human world with the kids?

Just then I felt a little tug on my nipple. I looked down at my son. "Don't do that to omma, baby. You surprised me." I smiled at him. "Sorry, omma just has so many things to think about." I then grabbed his tiny fingers. "I love you, Jaewoo." I bent down and kissed his chubby cheek.

"Omma!" Gaeul and Bomi ran towards me. "Hi honey." I smiled widely at them. I figured it's not good to show my troubled face to them. They only deserve happiness.

"Omma, do we continue our journey after this?" Gaeul asked me. I looked up at the sky. It was getting late and we're heading towards a thick forest. It can be dangerous.

I shook my head, "No, honey. We're staying here for tonight. Can you and Bomi help set up the tent? Your Seungie samchon already prepared everything for us. I'll cook dinner after I'm done feeding your brother okay?" I asked them nicely.

"Okay omma!!" And with that they ran towards the cart to unload the tent and some things together.

That night, we sat in front of the bonfire. "Are you okay omma?" Gaeul asked me out of the blue. I nodded, "Yes, honey. I'm fine."

I watched as she scooted closer before she rested her head on my thigh. "Omma, you're a strong woman. You give life to me, to Bomi and to baby Jaewoo. You can go through this omma. I love you omma."

I held in my tears when I heard her words. My hands gently stroke her head, "I love you too princess.

The next morning came and we hurriedly packed our things and started our journey again. I know by right now, they already noticed my absence. It's either they'll look after me or they'll just ignore my absence. From what happened earlier, I'm guessing it's the later.

Our journey continued for another hour, then it turned to days. I don't know where we're heading too but it's been three days we're on the road. I felt so weak and unmotivated. I didn't eat much. No, it's not because we don't have enough. I just don't feel like eating anything. And I know it's not good since I'm feeding Jaewoo but I can't do much about it.

I'm hurt... a lot.

Far from a distance, I saw a guard post. I just pray that it's not the Treasure Kingdom. Even if I'm a part of the pure blood line, I can't fight in this condition. I need to keep my kids safe.

My heart beats faster as we get closer to the entrance.

"Who's there??" The guards aimed their swords towards me.

"No!" Gaeul quickly got down from the cart and ran towards the guards. "Gaeul, no!" I quickly got down from the horse. I wanted to run towards her, I really wanted to. But my legs didn't cooperate with me. And I fell onto the ground.

"Omma! Omma!"

The last thing I heard was Gaeul crying out calling for me and then everything went black.

Third Person POV

Watching the lady laid on the bed, sleeping peacefully, the man paced back and forth, feeling nervous. He was hoping that the lady would wake up soon.

"Please wake up. Please wake up." the man looked at the lady. "Please wake up. You've been unconscious for the whole day already!"

KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!

The door creaked open and two little kids walked into the room. "Samchon?" the little one called.

"Bomi..." he bent to pick her up.

Another figure walked into the room. "Hoseok hyung?" "Jiminie." the other male greeted back. The two males walked closer to the bed.

Gaeul hugged Jimin's leg. "Why is omma still sleeping? She's going to be alright, right?" She asked. "Don't worry princess. She will be okay. She just needs to rest." Jimin answered her with a small smile.

"But until when? Bomi and I miss omma already." she hugged Jimin's leg even tighter, crying on him. "Hey hey, don't worry. Omma will wake up soon. Meanwhile, let's get something to eat okay? Let's find Tae samchon." Jimin said before he took Bomi from Hoseok. "I'll bring her out with me."

"Yes, please." Hoseok nodded before he brought the two girls out from the room.

Hoseok slowly sat on the bed. He took Haneul's hand and gently rubbed her knuckles. "Haneul, what's happening to you? Why are you out there alone with your kids?" he asked her but obviously she's not answering him.

"Please wake up Haneul. Your little prince needs you. Your daughters are worrying for you. I'm worried for you. Please wake up." Hoseok said before he rested his head on her hand.

After getting no response, again, he decided to take a leave.

He left the room and bumped onto Namjoon.

"Is she awake yet?" Namjoon asked his brother. Hoseok just shook his head. Namjoon patted his back. "I know you're worried. And I'm sure you have so many questions to ask her. Just wait for the right time, okay?" He reminded him and Hoseok just nodded.