Chapter 31

Third Person POV

Haneul sadly walked back to her bedroom at the palace. On her way, she bumped onto Woozi. "Oppa, have you seen Seungcheol oppa? Or my kids?" She asked him but all he did was giving her a cold gaze,

"Woozi oppa?" She gently took his hand. Somehow she felt uneasy. To her surprise, Woozi pulled his hand away. "Stop being clingy, Haneul."

*Oh no! She got Woozi oppa as well. This is not good* She stepped away from Woozi. *I need to find Seungcheol oppa...* with that she ran away from that place and went to their chamber at the palace.

"Seungcheol oppa??" She went into the room to find her husband was watching over Jaewoo. "Thank god you're here!" She threw herself at him but his response surprised her. He pushed her away. "What the hell, Haneul?" S.Coups was glaring at her. "Why are you being so clingy out of the sudden? You know I hate when you touch me." S.Coups snarled at her.

"Wh-What?"

"Omma..." Gaeul and Bomi ran to her and she quickly hugged them, afraid that her husband would hurt them. "Seungcheol oppa, what happened? Why are you-" then it hit her that Eun Hui somehow met him.

"I'm tired of you Haneul. Can't you please be more like Eun Hui? Be mature and be less troublesome okay??" he was about to walk out but she stopped him. "Where are you going?" she asked. "I have a kingdom to run. I don't have time for a kid like you." he turned to leave but he turned to look at his wife, "And I won't be back home tonight." with that they watched as S.Coups walked out from the room.

At the same time, little Jaewoo started to cry. Haneul quickly got up and went to her son. "Omma...appa?" Bomi held in her tears. "Everything is going to be okay, honey." She smiled weakly at Bomi before she turned t o look at Gaeul. "Gaeul, did that Eun Hui lady come into the room just now?" she asked her.

Gaeul shook her head, "No omma. But she was outside, talking to appa." Haneul sighed, "I told you, oppa. I told you about her and you still got yourself under her control. You are not being careful, Choi Seungcheol."

Gaeul went to her mother and hugged her leg. "What are we going to do now, omma? Appa doesn't love us anymore. He thinks we are a burden to him."

Haneul was surprised to hear that. She looked down at her, "He said that??" Gaeul nodded weakly. "I love appa. But he doesn't love me anymore. I feel hurt omma." she started to cry. Haneul bent down to hug her, "Shushh, don't cry baby. You know that is not your father. Someone is controlling him." She figured that it's no point to lie to her. She's big enough to understand the whole situation.

"Come, let's go to Seungie samchon."

"Seungie samchon!!" Bomi was suddenly excited so she ran out from the room first.

Haneul was glad that Seunggyo was at least unaffected by Eun Hui, which she finds weird. Wouldn't it be easier if she controls the King? Her eyes then darted to Maid Han who was helping Seunggyo to put on his clothes since he was a little weak. *maybe it's because she's always with him. She doesn't have the chance to put the spell on the king.* she thought.

"I'm sorry that this happened, Haneul. If I knew it, I wouldn't let Eun Hui stay in the palace. I should've kick her out earlier." Seunggyo apologized. Haneul shook her head. "Please don't Seunggyo. It's not your fault. She's a snake, that's for sure."

Seunggyo sighed, "I guess it's true when the kids said she was giving me poison." His eyes landed on his nieces. "Told ya so samchon." Gaeul pouted. "I'm sorry princess. Samchon is too blind to see that." Seunggyo patted her head. "So what should we do now? I don't want to say this but I'm afraid she already got everyone brainwashed." Maid Han said. "I think so too." Haneul agreed to her statement.

Just then baby Jaewoo started to cry again. "Do you mind if I feed him here? I don't want to be in our room after what he said to me." Haneul said sadly. "Please, use it as you wish. Maid Han, help me out." He got up from his bed. "You're going somewhere?" Haneul frowned. Seunggyo nodded, "I'm going to my brother. Let's see if he wants to talk." Seunggyo said before he turned to Maid Han. "Come with me okay?" Maid Han just nodded but she soon let out a gasp when the King suddenly laced his fingers through hers and together they walked out from the chamber.

"Samchon...like that lady...omma?" Bomi suddenly pointed. Haneul just chuckled. "I'm guessing you really can read peoples' feelings huh baby?"

The thirteen of them were having a meeting in a room when suddenly the door burst open. "Your Highness!" They all stood up in surprise, everyone except S.Coups. "Hyung!" He strode towards S.Coups with Maid Han followed him closely.. "What do you want, Seungie?" S.Coups lazily looked at him. "I need my throne again." Seunggyo said.

S.Coups let out a chuckled, "Don't you remember what you said before this? You will let me handle everything while you're unwell."

"Well, I'm all well now. It's time for you to let me run the kingdom as usual." Seunggyo demanded. "That's impossible Seungie. I like this. I like being the king." S.Coups chuckled. "You are not King, hyung! You ran from the responsibilities years back! You ran to the human world! And you found your soulmate there!" Seunggyo said.

"How could you hurt her like that??" Seunggyo raised his voice at his brother. "Why? Why do you care for her? You love her, Seunggyo?" S.Coups narrowed his eyes at his younger brother. "Of course I do love her. She's my sister in-law. What do you expect??" Seunggyo asked him back.

"Then sleep with her."

Seunggyo was beyond shock when he heard what came from his brother. "Do you have any idea what you were saying, hyung? You were talking about your wife! You're talking about Haneul!" "Wife? She's not my wife anymore!"

And with that Seunggyo threw a punch at his brother. "You such an ungrateful man! She's done everything for you! She carried your three children for months! And yet this is how you treat her??" He said that with every punch.

"Hands off me!" S.Coups punched him once until he fell back onto the floor before he attacked him with his fire element.

"Your Highness!" Maid Han quickly stood in front of the King and waved her hands. Wall of protective shields was created using all the papers she could gather around the room. Yes, she may be a low class vampire but that doesn't mean she doesn't have any power.

"Your weak papers won't work on me, maid!" S.Coups attacked her with his fire again but this time Seunggyo stopped him by blocking his attack with a metal. As he comes from a pure blood family line, he controls the metal element which comes from the earth element.

Seunggyo then built high walls of metal plates, high enough to reach the ceiling, creating a partition in the same room. This way he could prevent the other 12 from attacking him and Maid Han. "Maid Han, get out from here!" Seunggyo said. "How about yo-" "Go! I'll follow from behind. I can't hold him for a long time!" He added and with that Maid Han ran out from the room first.

Seunggyo then brought down the metal shield separating him and brother and started to run away too. But S.Coups voice stopped him, "Seunggyo, leave this palace before I really kill you." He warned. "This palace is mine, hyung. You stole it. I won't give up without a fight." Seunggyo spared him one last glance before he ran out from the room.

Author's note : Just a little warning (?) or reminder(?). I got a feeling that some of you might hate me for what I'm going to do to them for the next update. (⋟﹏⋞)