Chapter 50 [END]

Third person POV

It's almost evening and it's finally time for the princes of Hwayangyeonhwa to go back home. And like usual, Bomi and Gaeul were being clingy towards Hoseok and Jimin.

Seunggyo shook his hand with Namjoon. "Thank you so much for your help, King Namjoon. I'm glad that we're allies now." "Likewise, King Seunggyo." Namjoon smiled, showing his attractive dimples.

"Since you things happened and you guys kind of missed my coronation day, maybe you guys should come over to Hwayangyeonhwa some time. We could hang out and have a drink or two." Namjoon said and of course Seunggyu agreed with his idea. "I'm looking forward to that day to come."

"And another thing..." Namjoon looked at Maid Han. "Don't forget to invite us later on."

Seunggyo chuckled, "Of course King Namjoon. How could I forget you?" Seunggyo patted Namjoon's shoulder.

While still holding onto Gaeul, Jimin thanked Woozi. "Thank you so much for your hospitality and please take care of Haneul for us. And please don't hurt her like all of you did before." Jimin said. Woozi nodded, "We won't. We'll be more careful after this." "Glad to know that."

"So shortie...." Yoongi, who was standing next to Jimin spoke. Woozi and Yoongi exchanged gazes. Yoongi held out his hand to the younger male. "Sorry that I was a jerk."

Woozi smirked, "Now you know you're a jerk?" "Yah!" Yoongi snapped at him. Woozi chuckled before he took Yoongi's hand. "Nah, Haneul said we both are the same so if you're a jerk that means I am too." he shook Yoongi's hand.

"Fair enough."

"So you will stop shouting at each other now?" Jimin looked between Yoongi and Woozi. Woozi only smiled, "We'll see." he then turned around and walked away to be with S.Coups and the others.

Taehyung was holding onto Haneul's hand. "Take care of yourself, Haneul. Eat healthy food, do the things you love." Haneul smiled, "I will, Taehyung oppa. You take care too. The next time I visit your kingdom, I want you and Jimin to take me around the Hwayangyeonhwa."

"Deal!" They did the pinky promise.

"Haneul-ah."

Haneul smiled, "Seokjin oppa."

He opened his arms for her and she didn't even hesitate to return it. She hugged his tightly. "I'm gonna miss you, oppa." "Hey, it's not like we're not going to see each other again after this." Seokjin let out a small windshield laugh.

"I know." Haneul tightened her hands around his waist. "Seokjin oppa, thank you for taking care of me and my kids when we crashed onto your palace. Thank you for making sure we have a healthy meal each time. I can't thank you enough."

Seokjin pressed his lips into thin lines, holding in his tears. He patted her back gently. "Now I think I'm going to miss you too, Haneul." His voice slightly cracked.

"Are you crying oppa?" She tried to break the hug to look at her but Seokjin just won't let her. "Oppa...." "You are like my little sister now, Haneul. I know we just met but it feels like we've known each other for ages." He managed to chuckle. "Don't forget to take care of yourself, Haneul. If something like this happens in the future, which I hope not, feel free to go to our place. The door is always open for you and your babies."

"Thank you oppa."

"Ehem ehem."

They both looked up and Haneul's face brightened up. "Jungkook oppa." Seokjin let her go and quickly walked to Namjoon. He didn't want Haneul to see his unshed tears.